Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think there is a single asgard per ship, plus maybe some kind of robotic servent type thing, there a dying race filling ne of those ships ( the hatak can fit 1000's of warriors and the oniel is like 25x as big) would be impractical you could wipe out the race in one hit!
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

But i memba an episode where Thor said he beamed the crew down and remanied on board to try and steer Beliskner off course away from Earth. I think is was Nemesis.

Proud Supporter of:
      - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
      - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

maybe it was the crew of an outpost enroute to somewhere without a gate, maybe its a few asgard bottom line is that it isnt much...for all we know they could have human crews.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        11000! green me

Comment

I dont think they would have human crews but it may have only been a few Asgard on board as the crew, we may find out later or never at all, how disaponiting. I have noticed tho that many Asgard ships are controled by just one Asgard, how lonely would that get, come on. Anywho back on topic.

Which space ship you would win in a fight against the Daedulas and a Goa'uld Hat'ak vessel (each fully load with troopers, weapons and power)

Proud Supporter of:

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
          - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

toughy, daedalus because it would launch 302's in one of those hyperburst bombing runs and take out shields then beam a nuke in for good measure
            sigpic
            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Futura
              I dont think they would have human crews but it may have only been a few Asgard on board as the crew, we may find out later or never at all, how disaponiting. I have noticed tho that many Asgard ships are controled by just one Asgard, how lonely would that get, come on. Anywho back on topic.

Which space ship you would win in a fight against the Daedulas and a Goa'uld Hat'ak vessel (each fully load with troopers, weapons and power)
              in an episode when carter went aboard an asgard ship u saw a few asgard in the background i think it was small victories

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                i think there is a single asgard per ship, plus maybe some kind of robotic servent type thing, there a dying race filling ne of those ships ( the hatak can fit 1000's of warriors and the oniel is like 25x as big) would be impractical you could wipe out the race in one hit!
                why does everyone say that asgard ships arent actually that big

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150
                  why does everyone say that asgard ships arent actually that big
                  im sorry do we see the same ships here??? the hatak was huge to us in Ex deux machina and thats after the daedalus.....:

Last edited by immhotep; 06 October 2005, 10:41 AM. Reason: pic bothered me a bit
                  sigpic
                  11000! green me

Comment

but the size difference in the picture could be due to the distance between the ships.

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

but the size difference in the picture could be due to the distance between the ships.
                      Not a chance. Even when counting distance in, O'Neill Class vessels are atleast twice as large as Goa'uld Ha'tak (not to mention a lot better looking ships).
                      -Kralizec

"The only truth is that the knowledge of the universe is infinite."

Comment

True, i like the O'Neill class ships, there fully wicked!

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

the third ship on the left is miles from the other 2 on screen and yet is still 3x the size of the hatak. and the nearest one on the left is really close ( i dont do space distance, but about earth-space station distance) and really is about 25x the size of it.
                          better yet just by the tail of the closest ship there is a really small dot looks like a spk of dust. that is a cargo ship.....
                          sigpic
                          11000! green me

Comment

got it: i give you my point in 1000 words:

immhotep
                            id love to know the class of that ship i dont think there oniel which bugs me.
                            sigpic
                            11000! green me

Comment

immhotep
                              id love to know the class of that ship i dont think there oniel which bugs me.
                              I think there O'Neill Class Asgard ships, but i could be wrong.

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

What is your favoutite ship out of both Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis.
                                (Post a reply letting us know) The ship can be a battlecruiser, transport or even a fighter.

Mine is the 'O'Neill Class' Asgard ships. There fully wicked.

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Working...
                                X