Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am i allow to do bigger ships because if so, the post will be massive!
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

screw it i started a new thread its so long! i had to split the post!
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

This would never be in stargate(STUPID COPYRIGHT LAWS ) but it would be cool to fly this thing any way .
        http://www.gundamofficial.com/worlds...s_freedom.html
        As I said this would never be in stargate but it is a 60 foot Robot with enough fire power to take out a fleet of gliders easy
        Last edited by Zekk; 25 September 2005, 12:51 PM. Reason: Messed up Link again
        I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
        so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
        But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
        Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
        GW My home away from home....
        My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

Mine would be like the puddle jumper except it would have a bathroom and the entire rear compartment would be space for extra drones. It is manned by two people in case of an on board problem with the circuits. It can cloak. I would also give it some kind of energy weapon like the satellite beam weapon. Also seatbelts.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Zekk
            This would never be in stargate(STUPID COPYRIGHT LAWS ) but it would be cool to fly this thing any way .
            http://www.gundamofficial.com/worlds...s_freedom.html
            As I said this would never be in stargate but it is a 60 foot Robot with enough fire power to take out a fleet of gliders easy
            I fixed the link so if anybody had problems with it. My fault
            so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*

Comment

The Mech: The Mech is a fighter of sorts. Tech specs.
              this is a robot shaped out like a human
              Hight: 16.5 meters.
              With: 5-7 meters.
              Weapons: it carries 2 Ion rifles. in the head are 4 built in rail guns. also two beam sabers .
              Sheilds: None its hull is to strong to worry about it.
              Hull: Advanced super element from the Kataos home world.
              Armor: A PS (Phase Shift) Armor Thats immune to ballistic weapons.
              Engine: It it pushed by 2 Ion/plasma Engines in its back.
              Power: Reversed engineered Zedpm.
              Cockpit: Is in the waist, It only holds one pilot but thats all it needs.
              It would look kinda like this http://www.gundamofficial.com/worlds...ms_strike.html

Comment

that is an interesting fighter, i think that could be something that is more of a down the line fighter something that would take a lot of research to complete but i have to say that it is well thought out only problem i have with it is how manuvable is this fighter i guess i just don't see it having the agility of a regular fighter craft

Comment

Originally posted by general ben
                  that is an interesting fighter, i think that could be something that is more of a down the line fighter something that would take a lot of research to complete but i have to say that it is well thought out only problem i have with it is how manuvable is this fighter i guess i just don't see it having the agility of a regular fighter craft
                  The manuverablity of it depends on the pilot and this is not a fighter that earth uses. Read the Katao.http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1&page=1&pp=20

Comment

my ship
                    Name: S-1
                    engine: intersteller hyperdrive
                    and a reverse engineered PJ engine
                    power: a mount for a Z.P.M
                    and a zero point energy generator from earth (currently being researched, in real life)
                    shield: very basic, capable of taking wraith dart fire
                    cloak: main defensive feature, as long as power is operational and the shield generator isn't damaged it will last indefinatly (reverse enginereed from PJ)
                    weapons: 6 drone weapons, 2 naquidah enhanced nuclear missles (for those annoying civilizations) and a reversed engineered wraith hive ship weapon
                    Dispenser mount: 2 probes and 1 auto firing defense satellite (life span 5 minutes)
                    Extras: anti G force device (earth made, just artificial gravity pulling you all over the plave) and artificial gravity
                    Intended use: Stealth missions, recon, probing and anti-fighter to anti-cruiser attacks

This ship would be a cross between a PJ and a scorpian off Halo. The cockpit would be similar to a PJ, but has only enough room for 2 people and has no rear compartment. The wraith weapon would be like a tail on the back near the generator and engines that look like a block on the back. Because of the materials used this ship can withstand solar flares and heavy gunfire, without a shiel on.

Comment

Cool. you got info on the ZPG?

Comment

Cool. you got info on the ZPG?
                        yes i do,
                        theres a couple of sites i got it off, and a few mags my friend got from the library. The best one is zpenergy.com
                        there is another site that i have under favourites at school.
                        brief summary:
                        Zero point energy is energy in a complete vaccum
                        ZPE is easy to make, but there are problems extracting it (not found yet)
                        ZPG would make soundless 1,200 people passenger jets a reality, make 12 hour trips to the moon slow and create mach 4 jet fighter silent.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                          yes i do,
                          theres a couple of sites i got it off, and a few mags my friend got from the library. The best one is zpenergy.com
                          there is another site that i have under favourites at school.
                          brief summary:
                          Zero point energy is energy in a complete vaccum
                          ZPE is easy to make, but there are problems extracting it (not found yet)
                          ZPG would make soundless 1,200 people passenger jets a reality, make 12 hour trips to the moon slow and create mach 4 jet fighter silent.
                          Or power my gundam..... Really My Batteries died j/k

Comment

The Mech: The Mech is a fighter of sorts. Tech specs.
                            Hight: 16.5 meters.
                            With: 5-7 meters.
                            Weapons: it carries 2 Ion rifles. in the head are 4 built in rail guns. also two beam sabers .
                            Sheilds: None its hull is to strong to worry about it.
                            Hull: Advanced super element from the Kataos home world.
                            Armor: A PS (Phase Shift) Armor Thats immune to ballistic weapons.
                            Engine: It it pushed by 2 Ion/plasma Engines in its back.
                            Power: Reversed engineered Zedpm.
                            Cockpit: Is in the waist, It only holds one pilot but thats all it needs.
                            It would look kinda like this http://www.gundamofficial.com/worlds...ms_strike.html
                            it would be intimidating. Imagine being in space and seeing this massive human whizzing past...

Comment

Here is Mine, Hope you guys like it

F-412

While the F-302 worked well as Earth Multi-role figher, it became clear that it was still very much a prototype design to accomdate all possible technology into a single frame.

The F-412 is the replacment to the F-302 as a multi-role fighter. To reduce the cost of production, the F-412 was built to be a module base fighter, being able to swap various components to meet mission requirements.

The Basic F-412 is equipped with pair hybrid dual intake Fusion turbines. The dual intake nature allows it to operate in a suitable atmosphere with greater fuel efficiency then it would in space. In a Vacuum environment the turbines make use of its onboard supply of Naqueda to achieve maximum operating potential.

The F-412 is designed with 2 dedicated weapon modules, 8 equipment pylons and 1 Multi-purpose module. This allows the F-412 to be outfitted to meet mission requirements exactly. They are also equipped with a low-particle dispersion shield.

The most common armament fitted into the 2 dedicated weapon modules, are a pair of Low-velocity Rail guns, designing primarily for fighter to fighter combat and penetrations of soft target. Other known armaments are the installation of a Neutrino Pulse cannon, primarily designed for the purposes of assault larger Aircrafts, Standard 25mm cannons are also mountable, but are generally use for training purposes.

The 8 Equipment Modules are extremely versatile; they are capable of mounting clusters of additional missiles, additional fuel tanks or the installation of EMT, Enchanted maneuvering thrusters, for close proximity combat. Most F-412s are launched with the EMT installed on 2 pylons, 4 clusters of 3 anti-fighter missiles and 2 Low yield Nuclear warheads to support in anti-cruiser operations. The 2 inner most pylons are the largest and are capable of the installation of 2 Mark 7 tactical Nuclear Missiles for bomber operations if required.

The Multi-purpose module is usually left empty, but if out fitted, they contain a hyper drive, additional communication equipment or additional life-support systems. More rare uses have being the installation of cloaking technology taken from the city of Atlantis.

The aircraft it self is considerable large in size, 26m in length and 34 m in with and is incapable of fitting through a star gate. Top velocity for the aircraft is Mach 28 in space and Mach 12 on Earth. This is sufficient speed to achieve escape velocity, and reasonable space base operations.

The F-412 is not without defenses. The low-particle dispersion shield primarily role is to protect space dust from impacting the hull of the space craft. It can however be charged sufficiently to take several shots from a death gilder. There is a emergency overload system which can provide a few seconds of increase protection in exchange for a 1 minute cool down of the shield to absorb explosions from incoming explosive armaments. A rear firing low yield EMP cannon is installed in the hopes of disabling missile fire and standard countermeasures as well.

The F-412 is currently undergoing production in Area 51 to provide a sizeable force of aircraft to protect Atlantis.

Comment

Hmm, if I could make a fighter of my own...

Something a little bit larger then the F-302. Trinium hull. Short wings that are swept back and are equipped with the same kind of Inertial Dampening propultion system that the Goa'uld Death Glider operates off of (no evident engine to target). The glass would be translucent, with some futuristic kinda holographic HUD information across it (within range of my eyesight). The basic design of the body would look like a rather sleek bullet. Its power source would be a safer Naquadah Generator toward the center of the ship.

Weaon's systems would vary. The weapons that can be carried on the under-wings and belly of the ship would be inter-changeable, depending on what kind of mission it would be sent on. For action against an entire fleet of ships (this thing could take on about a dozen Death Gliders at once and three Al'kesh, but probably not at the same time), this thing would end up getting equipped with a machine gun at the tips of the wings,three two missiles on each wing and an energy weapon on the under-belly. For special bombing missions (think S7 Fallen), The machine guns would end up getting replaced with a couple of those "Goa'uld busters" (the missiles enhanced with a small amount of Naquadah) and a nuke will replace the energy weapon.

Take-off would be standard jet take-off procedure. Flight and weapons systems would be controlled manually with an Automatic Tracking System to lock onto targets for the missiles. This thing would have minimal shielding (it would survive about two direct shots of a Death Glider blast), and evasive maneuvers would almost be a fun time. Inertial Dampening System would not only allow the ship to fly, but also take care of the interior of the ship as well, a little bit more advanced then the F-304's. This thing would turn smoothely, handle extreme velocity very well and be able to keep up with a Ha'tak class vessel so long as it didn't go into Hyperspace.

Its scientific name would end up being the F-305 , but codename would end up being Hercules.

Lemme know what ya think.
                                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Working...
                                X