X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is very impressive

Comment

thank you, and yeah immotep you're right perhaps your fighter would come after mine
      ...but courage, and a steadfast resolve will prove the most valuable assets in this undertaking...well, good luck to you all. *Beams out*

CONNECTION: TERMINATED

Comment

i think so too

Comment

How about a heavy bomber...carries a number of mk9s and other kinds og heavy weapons...a few cannons or amybe one to two railguns for defense and fast enough to bomb the hell out of the enemy mothership...

Comment

Originally posted by ray245
            How about a heavy bomber...carries a number of mk9s and other kinds og heavy weapons...a few cannons or amybe one to two railguns for defense and fast enough to bomb the hell out of the enemy mothership...
            huum thats interesting

Comment

after reading thought all the post i had to make my own ship and i thought about what i think we need. so here it goes

the international commitee looking over the design and cost of the BC-303 series of ships have decieded to create a new fighter that would have be able to travel with interstellar travel that is affordable for all countries and be able to take on a mothership.

a design team bases thier ship off the F-302 and call it the Super F-302 it is much larger than an F-302 about 60% bigger and has a lot of upgrades. the program gets moved ahead of schedule when Dr. Jackson informs the commitee about the Ori and the threat that they pose to our world and galaxy.

propulsion:
              1. there is a hyperdrive engine- this engine is same engine used in the X-302 that used naqudria only has been modified to power off a mark 2 naq generator
              2. has 4 modified aerospike engines (the same used in the F-302)

sheilds:
              standard tolkra shield ran off a naq generator is able to protect the ship from small arms fire as well as light energy weapons from either a staff weapon or a death glider.
              also has a limited cloaking device that can be used in short burst of 20 to 30 mins for use in an ambush which is need when taking on a mothership.

weapons:
              1. 2xM61A2 Vulcan 20mm- mostly for use against death gliders and other close proximity fighting
              2. 6 naquadah enhanced missles- use against larger targets ,like an alkesh, and also for ground targets
              3. has 3 internal bays to hold up to 6 mark 9 nuclear warheads- to attack motherships with, i am assuming that the usaf has a version that is a rocket type. this bay can also hold a number of other ordaince and is upgradeable
              4. has 2 mounted rail guns on the tips of the wings- for use of any targets

layout:
              although it is designed offed the F-302 there are many differences the most noticable the Super F-302 has a 3 seat configuration 2 for pilots and 1 for a tech person who supervises the hyperdrive engine and monitors the sheild and other functions on the ship. the ship would be made out of a the same material that the F-302's are made out of.

other:
              although this is a stand alone ship it is not for use in a long term mission without the use of the BC-303's to allow for refueling and rearmerment as well as rest and food. its mission is simple to destroy anything that is viewed as a threat. the production would start as soon as possible with the money from the internation community and with the us infastructure it shouldn't be very hard to start the production of these awesome ships.

btw this is my first post i hope u enjoyed it feel free to poke holes in my design and make any suggestions to it.

Comment

nice very nice

Comment

Not exactly a fighter, but hey!

A mothership inspired by Anubis' and Apophis' designs. When the superweapon is activated, the energy bolts travel along the star-shaped extensions of the ship. With a whole new feature: the deflagrating shield. Energy gets accumulated in the shield which will suddenly expand and contract creating shockwaves. Since it is omnidirectionnal, no problem getting rid of annoying fast fighters that dodge traditionnal energy weapons. And since ships are male in my mother-language the name is: Nergal. God of death in ancient Mesopotamia.
                  "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" Voltaire (1694-1778)

Comment

Originally posted by Den Sethos
                    Not exactly a fighter, but hey!

A mothership inspired by Anubis' and Apophis' designs. When the superweapon is activated, the energy bolts travel along the star-shaped extensions of the ship. With a whole new feature: the deflagrating shield. Energy gets accumulated in the shield which will suddenly expand and contract creating shockwaves. Since it is omnidirectionnal, no problem getting rid of annoying fast fighters that dodge traditionnal energy weapons. And since ships are male in my mother-language the name is: Nergal. God of death in ancient Mesopotamia.
                    but still its a good design

Comment

Ok were do I start, How about an upgraded version of the f-302.
                      Name: Pheonix PF-302.
                      Color: Black.
                      Size: 1.2 of f-302.
                      Purpose: Recon .
                      Wepons: 1 railgun on nose.
                      Sheilds: none.
                      cloaking: Alterran Puddle Jumper Cloak.
                      Hyperdrive: Naqudria Standerd Upgraded with reverse engineered Zedpm (Less powerfull but still efective enough for intersteller travel).
                      Thrust: 2 Ion/Plasma hybrid engines. This engine has sublight speed of 1/4 the speed of light. in other words it can get from earth to the moon in a few hours (give or take a little while).
                      Design: Something like the blackbird(The real one).
                      Other: none.
                      No. of pilots: Two one to pilot and control the machine and another to handle everything else. Taking pics ect. (This is a recon ship).

Well I guess thats all. if I forgot anything leme know. While I have A good imagination The details are more difficult.
                      I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
                      so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
                      But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
                      Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
                      GW My home away from home....
                      My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

My fighter would be able to travel anywhere, instantly. Its shield technology would stop any projectile and would absorb any level of energy fire and use it to increase its shields effectiveness. It would fire anti-matter missiles as well as drones. It would have the puddle jumper cloak as well. It would be as large as I want it to be or as small as I want it to be.

Comment

BC-909

Type:
                          Hyperspace capable warship

Technology Base:
                          Earth/Alteran/Asgard.

Operational Area:
                          Atmospheric - Local Space - Deep space - Hyperspace

Power plant:
                          Asgard Reactor
                          Zero Point Energy (ZPM) module interface

Engines:
                          Alteran Hyperdrive
                          Sublight drive system
                          Antigravity wave generators.

Crew complement:
                          50-100 personnel.

Weapons Array:
                          Full compliment of Drones
                          Forward mounted VLS pack of 2 X 8 Missile silos for a total of 16 launch packs.
                          20+ defensive Rail guns.

Defensive Technology:
                          Alteran designed defense shields.
                          Probable Electronic Warfare equipment.
                          Heavy trinium alloy hull.

Support Craft:
                          Hanger bays supporting 20+ Reversed engineered Puddle Jumpers.

Troop capacity:
                          1 company

Other Equipment:
                          Asgard transporter beams.
                          Alteran advanced sensors.
                          Alteran Trans Galactic Hyperdrive.
                          Hanger bay Atmospheric containment fields.

Dimensions:
                          Length: 300 meters
                          Width: 200 meters
                          Jackson: Oh Please! Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so deep. Come on! Tell em how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this.
                          Teal’c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                          Jackson: (Excited) Oh!! See?
                          O’Neill: No more beer for you.

"Nu ani Anquietas"
                          We are the Ancients

Comment

i thought this was just for fighters i didn't know we were gonna make a mothership ill have to come up with a design for that.

Comment

opps...Fighters only...the price I pay for using "Ancient" as my font...I miss a few things now and then.
                              Jackson: Oh Please! Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so deep. Come on! Tell em how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this.
                              Teal’c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                              Jackson: (Excited) Oh!! See?
                              O’Neill: No more beer for you.

"Nu ani Anquietas"
                              We are the Ancients

Comment

My perfect ship would be the Scimitar. I know its not from from the stargate universe but this, to me, represents the best ship I would want to be in when going against anything in the the pegasus galaxy, even the milky way too.

This baby comes with two dozen torpedo launchers and phaser banks, primary and secondary shield generators, it can cloak, AND fire while cloaked AND can be shilded while cloaked. It also comes standard with your very own planet killing (dirty bomb esque) weapon! Very handy against the wraith if I do say so myself.

Oh and as a bonus you get a full launching bay of scorpion class attack fighters, armed to the teeth to go toe to toe with any wraith darts. (like you'll have to use them anyways but theres a million uses for them)

Last but not least it just looks awesome, and it's freaking huge! (compare it to the enterprise in the picture and you can get an idea the enterprise's dimensions in the picture are about 700 meters long 250 meters wide and 88 meters tall)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X