Clear All

n. alien tech, not human made
    o. limited suply of them as humans don't make them
    p. don't work on replacators, even with 3 shots
    q. atlantis crew doesn't have any
    This is my sugnature!
    Spelled wrong so no one steals it!

Comment

r. absolutely terrible for stealth missions. Not very discreet to have bright blue energy waves streaming through the air.
      s. particularly awful for night time stealth missions - glowing bright blue energy waves are bound to catch ppl's attention.
      t. actualy, they are rather noisy. Do you never listen to the loud 'zap' sound with every shot. Silenced guns are much better.
      "I have a B.A., M.D., Ph.D and B.Sc. Maybe one day I'll get a J.O.B."

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

"He who laughs last didn't get it."

Comment

u.Doesnt look as cool as the p90
        v.the bolt is subsonic.
        w.only good in short range combat.
        Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
        Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
        - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
        - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

Actually technically, the Zats do need ammunition it is simply the power cell used to provide the zat with energy.

x. DEFINITLY not as cool as the P90
          Y. No where near as cool as the P90
          z. Would be killed by the P90, because of its' overwhelming coolness.

lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

OKAY! OKAY! I bow to your overwhelming numbers [NOT your logic]!

And I hate to break this to ya, guys, but 'coolness' is a general term used when expressing opinions. ZATS are cool, IMO.

Comment

Logic is illogical! And I say the p90 is cooler! But a P90zat would be coolest!
              This is my sugnature!
              Spelled wrong so no one steals it!

Comment

the p90zat sound cool but if i hade to take some one out id choose the zat so not to kill them

Comment

And then you walk past, they(zatted person) stand up and shoot you in the back lol.
                  Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
                  Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
                  - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
                  - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

A proper amount of caution would likely prevent that occurance.

[A caution which they don't seem to use on the show because, obviously, that wouldn't be nearly as funny].

Comment

Well my P-90 has got a Krull wrist blaster on one side, a repackaged Zat attached with selectable fire rate eg 1 or 2 or 3 discharges as rapid as it is able to, a laser range finder, image intensification / zoom optics, intuative fingertip controls to choose function, and makes a great cuppa coffee.

Maybe the Zat works by causing minor damage that shuts down the nervous system for a short time with the first shot and the body can heal itself from, the second extends the damage to the point that the body shuts down permanently, and the third, god, technobabble. The body can't be converted into energy, it would be like a nuke going off, if the body was vaporised, the heat put out would be rather noticable, if the electronic bonds were disrupted, causing molecular disassociation, hmmm, the body is mostly water, break the H2O bond, Anyone see a gas cloud after disruption. They could get transitioned into subspace, another dimension etc. A case on induced spontaneous combustion. I give up.

Comment

Ya, well my P90, has every possible function, and I change between them using my mind.

Owen Macri

Comment

As it was said before, it is impossible to decide between the two. The P90 is an automatic weapon put it has a limited clip size whereas the Zat never seems to run out and is good for covert missions. Then again there is a very good reason why the rebel Jaffa began using P90's even more than the Zat's and it ain't just because they didn't have enough. But since it is my namesake I would have to go with the P90... or the Zat...
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

i only skimmed through the top, but an automatic zat would be awesome... even though itd like vaporize whatevers in front of it if you hold the trigger down for more than a second...

Comment

I'd take the Zat apart and repackage the internals into something a little more standard issue, plus one in a tube that can attact to a P-90, with an autofire mode of 1 or 2 or 3 shots. Ah, and also attach one tube of the ubersoldier wrist gun, super P-90.

Comment

zats are still the best.

They might be enviromentally friendly. All those explosions can't be good for local wildlife (the wildlife on the forested planets that look remarkably like the Pacific NW that SG-1 always seems to wind up on).

Comment

Working...
                                X