Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya, but then we have Carter and now the Asgard to sort out all of the bugs! lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

We could have the p90 hold 2 clips, one normal, and one intar. Then to change type, just change the clip.
      Originally posted by camulus13
      yes. the p-90 proboably has a limit. adding a zat or any other part could disable it or make it unstable
      The p90(I think) did have the kull kill gun attached to it in Lost City II. So if one (Carter) adds it right, it will work fine.
      This is my sugnature!
      Spelled wrong so no one steals it!

Comment

I would like a P90 but with every possible function and shoots any type of ammo, the Asgard might be able to help.

Owen Macri

Comment

the asgard are technologically advanced - they're not magicians.

Look, weaponry, guns and ballistics facinates me, as i've said before, it's an obsession of mine. And I agree with you, the p90 is a truely awe inspiring gun. But you've got to calm down! it's only a gun. Don't forget, these things inevitably kill ppl (often bad ppl, but still ppl).

that said, the p90 does rock...
          "I have a B.A., M.D., Ph.D and B.Sc. Maybe one day I'll get a J.O.B."

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

"He who laughs last didn't get it."

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
            I would like a P90 but with every possible function and shoots any type of ammo, the Asgard might be able to help.
            With every possible function, how will you decided one witch one to use?
            And how would the Asgard help? Thor said that they never made projectial(sp) guns.
            This is my sugnature!

Comment

I would just turn them all on all the times something would blow up, I'd laugh, lol.

No, I would probably just stare at it for hours, obvesrving it's overwhelming natural coolness. lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

Lol, yes you are right, but I would keep mine safley under my pillow, hold it for no reason and maybe go to a firing range sometimes!

Yes, P90s do rock. YAAA!!!

lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

YAY, it is a time dialation effect again!!!

Owen Macri

Comment

What would you do if they never invented the p90?
                    And I had to post before Owen has 4 in a row.
                    This is my sugnature!

Comment

Oh it's hard to say, I would probably admire it for a while, then hold it, then admire it, then shoot something, back to the admiring, under my pillow, sleep, dreams about it, wake up, more admiring, then a whole lot of shooting. lol, at a firing range. No I would probably just hold it, because it is so cool.

Owen Macri

Comment

You would admire a gun never invented?
                        And as I was loading this web site, I read an artical about Michelle Branch and her girl, Owen. How does it feel to be born into the world Owen?
                        This is my sugnature!

Comment

Of course, if it is cool enough of course.

IT FEELS GREAT! It's like I have been given life again! lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

You know, although alot of ppl sleep with guns under their pillows, and I will too some day, it's a very dangerous habit. If the gun does go off it could blow your face off, or kill you...

I advise keeping your gun under the bed and keeping a knife under the pillow - much safer. Just make sure you know how to use both weapons properly, or you might as well give the intruder the weapon and ask to be shot/stabbed repeatedly.

So remember, be secure, but be safe too...

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

Comment

Well, you can always put the safety on.

Owen Macri

Comment

cough - splutter. I cannot believe you just said that!!!

A loaded gun is always ready to fire, and must be treated asuch. The safety is just a counter measure to stop silly accidents, but leaving a gun loaded and, after putting the safety on, assuming it will be safe is a very, very bad idea. That's how accidents happen...

I wouldn't mind so much, but the forums would be so dull if everyone on them started to die cos their guns went off accidentally as they slept!

Comment

Working...
                                X