Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, how about a compromise? You keep the gun under your pillow but you keep your ammunition on your night table.

Owen Macri

Comment

Slightly less dangerous when it come to accidents, but you could forget to unload your gun fully, then bang and bye bye Owen...

also, if you're keeping to ammo next to you on the table, you're just asking to have it stolen and used against you.

I will have to stand by what I said previously, knife under pillow (in a holster-like thing for knives {can't remember the word at the mo...}) and gun under bed.
      "I have a B.A., M.D., Ph.D and B.Sc. Maybe one day I'll get a J.O.B."

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

"He who laughs last didn't get it."

Comment

There are a lot more cooler and better functioning and looking guns that are man made like the P90 and the MP5, but it is the best looking alien hand gun around.

I mean, it looks really kool when it opens and shoots and the design is very attractive as well. It would also bea very good functional weapon of choice on a mission because of the settings that it has. How many guns have the ability to choose between stun, death and disintegration?

Comment

Well you could always buy a kevlar case, it would have to be incredibly thick though, because a P90 can easily pierce 200+ layers of kevlar at its' maximum effective range. So perhaps kevlar isn't a good idea. Ok, if your bed is next to a wall on one side, like mine, you can put a gun rack on the wall, it would obviously be customized, and your gun could just clip in.

Owen Macri

Comment

Or place the gun on your headboard, mine has a shelf.
            If you do put the gun under your pillow, would the p90 be a little big to be comfortable?
            This is my sugnature!
            Spelled wrong so no one steals it!

Comment

You could just use several pillows! lol, well if I get a P90 I am trying it for at least one night, unloaded. lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

gdgd - i like that unloaded. very wise Owen. Cos accidents happen, and like I said, we don't want to lose gateworld members in unfortunate accidents with their favourite guns... That would make quite a story tho!
                "I have a B.A., M.D., Ph.D and B.Sc. Maybe one day I'll get a J.O.B."

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

"He who laughs last didn't get it."

Comment

Originally posted by cozzerob
                  we don't want to lose gateworld members in unfortunate accidents with their favourite guns...
                  And that might be alot too. So much that GW might have to close, and no one here wants that!
                  This is my sugnature!

Comment

Lol, ya, well if GateWorld couldn't afford anymore bandwidth and were getting lots of members they could hold an "Internation Sleep With Your Loaded Gun Under Your Pillow With The Saftey Off Pointed At Your Head With Your Finger On The Trigger Day" lol, ISWYLGUYPWTSOPAYHWYFOTT Day, that would suck. lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

Yes it would suck, as every one who doesn't want to do it will have to say "ISWYLGUYPWTSOPAYHWYFOTT" three times fast!
                      This is my sugnature!

Comment

Lol, good luck! I had trouble typing once!

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by camulus13
                          the zatn'ktel (or zat gun) is proboably the coolest gun around. who is with me?
                          Moi!

Comment

Lol, it is a very cool gun, but the P90 is much cooler! In my oppinion, however the Zat is deffinetly up there.

Owen Macri

Comment

Oy! zats:
                              a. Need no ammo
                              b. Will not kill w/ only one shot
                              c. Most definitely kill w/ two shots
                              d. Neatly disintegrate the unlucky recipient w/ three
                              e. Are handily reliable (did you ever hear of a zat jamming? I think not)
                              f. Also work as lockpicks
                              g. Make less noise (well. The gun doesn't. The author is quite the opposite)
                              h. Make people do the twitchy dance
                              i. Are cleaner (no icky sticky blood'n'guts)

Comment

j. Have abysmal ergonomics
                                k. Cannot possibly be aimed
                                l. Must run out of ammunition eventually
                                m. Don't kill on the first shot no matter where you hit a person
                                Lord §okar, Niles, Mark VI, etc: Dom Howard fan

Tama, Bosphorus, Istanbul Mehmet, Sabian, Zildjian and Remo

Comment

Working...
                                X