Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

difficult to handle??? I doubt it, but I couldn't say for sure having never used it (at all or in combat...). Still - I'm sure you can find other ordinance that will work with is and won't be too powerful (the normal round the P90 uses is supersonic - so very powerful). However, there is a special sub-socin round that was made that can be used with the P90's silencer, so maybe they could have used that instead?

Out of interest, where did you get your information and did it mention which special forces in particular and which weapon they choose instead/the type of ordinance too. It's just that it occurs to me that possibly they are so used to pistol grips that they found the p90's unconventional grip hard to get used to?
    "I have a B.A., M.D., Ph.D and B.Sc. Maybe one day I'll get a J.O.B."

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

"He who laughs last didn't get it."

Comment

Zats are cool i could attack the chavs on my housing estate with one

Comment

with you all the way on that one. But i wouldn't be shooting them once with it - or two. three shots gets rid of the messy bodies...

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

Comment

definatly 3

maybey i should have 2 zats after i've finished with the chavs i could go after all the yardies

Comment

how many ppl do you want to kill?! +can't you do that with a normal weapon, or is it just infinately more stylish with a zat gun (cos I think so )

Comment

i hate the yardies becasue they tried to mug me, an if i zat them all they'll be no evidence what so ever

An i keep a revenge list with 450 names on it so i'll be zatting alot of people

Comment

you know that theres a bigger version of the staff weapon?...........wel they should make a bigger 2 handed version of the Zat'n'ktel! - owch!

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Originally posted by Heru'urs_first_prime
                  you know that theres a bigger version of the staff weapon?...........wel they should make a bigger 2 handed version of the Zat'n'ktel! - owch!
                  If it was still 1 hurt 2 kill 3 disinagrate. Then I don't see a point in a bigger zat.
                  This is my sugnature!
                  Spelled wrong so no one steals it!

Comment

cozzerob you seem to be correct about the p90.The small zats may not be able to send a large enough supply of energy for a 1 shot kill ,so a bigger one might be more effective.
                    Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
                    Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
                    - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
                    - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

i think a Zat rifles a great idea

Comment

so do i
                        Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.

Comment

That would be a neat sight.
                          This is my sugnature!
                          Spelled wrong so no one steals it!

Comment

if it could be automatic.just thinking about it makes me smile in a manic way.

Comment

All you have to do, is backwards engineer a Zat gun, find out how it creates the blast, and what components it posesses, and then you should likely be able to create a fully automatic version. Oh, and you could make it look like a P90 for effect!

Owen Macri

Comment

But a zat is well beyond our level of knowledge and secondaly were having difficulties on felgers energy weapon let alone a handheld energy weapon which can destroy every molecule in someones body

Comment

Working...
                                X