This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why don't they borrow a PJ to survey the entire planet then

I'm sure there would be room to get a hummer through the stargate not sure about a tank maybey an APV

Comment

Well yes a puddle jumper would be ideal, but they don't really want to use thiers because it sort of has time machine in it. lol.

Owen Maci

Comment

maybey they should put a post it note inside saying don't think about time travel or just disconnect the divice

Comment

This is a visual representation I made of what the SGC needs to do to get vehicles through the Gate:

Simple, huh?

Comment

I think they should put the stargate somewhere else then it would be easier to move trucks an tanks even PJs through

Comment

Lol, nice picture!

Owen Macri

Comment

Take a page from the Atlantis book...

We know that the Stargate can be raised and lowered, so why don't we just make one of the floors above (or below) the Gateroom into a hangar bay, and whenever we want to send Jeeps, PJs, or whatever through, we just use a mechanism to raise (or lower) the Stargate to the hangar level.
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Nah cheyanne mountain isn't safe enough how about a nuclear super bunker at a nutreal location

Comment

ok the Gate cavary obsiosly cant be used in a building so, why not just find an uninhabited planet and create a cavalry camp (ceta site??), have the prommie drop off any thing that is big powerfull and small, with a team of engineers/mechanics, we could even use SG tech on real world machine to create the ultimate offworld vehicle.
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    Stargate : Genesis |
                    Original Starship DesignThread
                    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                    11000! green me

Comment

I like that idea I think it has a lot of potential.

Owen Macri

Comment

They could always just beam Hummers down to right in front of the 'Gate, and then drive them up the ramp and through.

Comment

They could also just beam a hummer straight through the gate.

Owen Macri

Comment

What?

No.

Comment

Actually, yes. just as if it were being beamed to another room, using the wormhole as a contuit, like a door, and the other planet is another room.

Owen Macri

Comment

That's only theory, though. We don't know for sure that that would work.

Comment

Working...
                                X