Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldnt like to be the crew inside that m1 and also they could hit something on the other side.You could add a net 3quaters the way down and then drop it again.So it will hit the net and then you drop it again so it wont be travelling so fast on the other side.
    Last edited by nimitz; 01 August 2005, 12:57 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
    Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
    Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
    - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
    - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

Originally posted by Loaf
      do you know what were talking about
      Of course I know what you are talking about, duh. lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

I dont have any nitpicking idea about what your on about.
        Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.

Comment

Lol, shh, just say you do. Lol. I am confused now, and I don't know what we are talking about either anymore. lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

I do know what your talking about now.

Comment

Aww, I am still confused...

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
              X