I still like this:

Owen Macri

Comment

Ok my new favorite Assualt rifle is the G-11

Comment

Lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

Dunno about the hitting power of a 4.73mm bullet, with 1384 Joules of ME vs something like the 1798J of a 5.56 and I hear no ends to the complaints about it's stopping power.

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"
            - Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4BC-65AD)

Why it's a "magazine" and not a "clip".

Comment

Originally posted by Panther
              Dunno about the hitting power of a 4.73mm bullet, with 1384 Joules of ME vs something like the 1798J of a 5.56 and I hear no ends to the complaints about it's stopping power.
              well yeah (atleast on delta force: Land Warrior it) that is a problem but it has a 45 round clip, and has almost no recoil at all, it has a scope too it's great as a short range sniper rifle

Comment

The P90 is good as a short range sniper rifle as well, if you can control the recoil.

Owen Macri

Comment

Since when does a G11 use clips?
                  Video of G11.

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"

Comment

Cool video! I still think the P90 is better, allthough the G11 does look powerful.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Panther
                      Since when does a G11 use clips?
                      Video of G11.
                      i think the G11 has a horizonal clip like the p90 but im not sure, i can't open the video, what file type is it?

Comment

The P90 clip is so cool!

Lol, all I am doing is going on about the P90, that must get anoying...

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
                          The P90 clip is so cool!

Lol, all I am doing is going on about the P90, that must get anoying...

Owen Macri
                          yeah a little, it's not the only gun in the world you know there are other really cool guns too like the Walther P99 (that gun just looks so cool)

Comment

Lol, I will stop. The P90 is the best gun ever made. Ok I'm done now. Ok, other guns, other guns, well there is the P90, oh, nevermind, and then there is always the P90, oh, sorry, forgot. But I think next coolest gun to the P90, would definetly have to be the P90! Lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman
                              i think the G11 has a horizonal clip like the p90 but im not sure, i can't open the video, what file type is it?
                              Really? And where does something like this go on a G11?

Comment

Look at this gun. The bigger the merrier, or something like that, lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
                                X