This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol! I realised that...

I guess the bullet could have propulsion and internal guidance. lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

Sometimes in traffic I wish I had a rocket propelled launcher. It sure makes fanatasizing about eliminating idiots off the road much easier
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Lol, a grenade launcher would do it.

"GET OFF THE ROAD JACK... *BOOM BOOM*"

Owen Macri

Comment

Tandem warheads too.

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"
          - Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4BC-65AD)

Why it's a "magazine" and not a "clip".

Comment

no no no what you need is an M1 tank it gives you several options
            1. just run over them
            2. Turn there car in to Swiss cheese with the fifty on top
            3. Blow em up with the 120mm canon

The only problem is trying to choose which one

Comment

Hey, why not all three!

Owen Macri

Comment

assault rifle=g36
                shotgun=usas 12
                revolver=smith and wesson(at least it think thats the companies name) 500
                smg=mp7
                pistol=zat or if you do not include this desert eagle 357
                Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
                Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
                - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
                - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

I forgot, The Transphase Eradication Rod! That is so freakin cool!!!! It goes along with my P90.

Owen Macri

Comment

Favourite gun: 9mm L2A3 Sterling SMG ... When I first joined the RAF this was what all us girls were issued, lovely little gun. Load of fun when set to automatic, the thing had a mind of it's own.

The chaps used the 7.62mm L1A1 SLR. I got to fire this a couple of times, nearly took my shoulder off, a beast of a gun.

It was a sad day when we had to trade our 'smudges' in for the SA80, I didn't know of any of the girls who preferred it

Comment

I don't know, I think it looks to small to me. I deffinetly prefer the P90, lol how many times have I said this? I think I like the P90 because it is a new gun, with a cool look, and it is revolutionary and overall a very good gun.

Owen Macri

Comment

i usaullyu like the weapont hat hthey use against the replicators the saw 12 but i thin that iover all the p90 is the best

Comment

Ya, those shotguns were and still are pretty cool! But the P90 takes the cheese. (Is that the saying?)

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                            Favourite gun: 9mm L2A3 Sterling SMG ... When I first joined the RAF this was what all us girls were issued, lovely little gun. Load of fun when set to automatic, the thing had a mind of it's own.

The chaps used the 7.62mm L1A1 SLR. I got to fire this a couple of times, nearly took my shoulder off, a beast of a gun.

It was a sad day when we had to trade our 'smudges' in for the SA80, I didn't know of any of the girls who preferred it
                            You didn't find the open-bolt operation annoying?
                            Ah the old L1A1. Illegal now down here because we're becoming a nation of nannies.

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"
                            - Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4BC-65AD)

Why it's a "magazine" and not a "clip".

Comment

Originally posted by Panther
                              You didn't find the open-bolt operation annoying?
                              Ah the old L1A1. Illegal now down here because we're becoming a nation of nannies.
                              Yeah, I admit it was annoying but I'd pick it over the SA80 any day, it was lighter, easier to clean...and just so much more fun.

Comment

The sterlings magazine was a nightmare sticking out at right angles, and (it could have been just me) it couldnt hit a barn door at 30 feet. Fun is the word I'd use though

Comment

Working...
                                X