Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just going to plain say Ronon Dex's gun, it's so cool and can have the settings altered from stun, to fry (not to mention it's red ).

Comment

Since an intially low-key gun-control discussion sparked so much interest, I've decided to give it it's own thread so as not to completely overwhelm the "Favorite Guns" thread.

Here is the URL:
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20867
      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

ronans gun!!! or...posibly...zats!!
        tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
        yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
        Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Hmmm - wonder what would happen if a fella took a hit from a Wraith stunner right in the ol' "family jewels" so to speak?
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
            Hmmm - wonder what would happen if a fella took a hit from a Wraith stunner right in the ol' "family jewels" so to speak?
            well apart from hurtin for a few years they culd go numb...bad news for wanabe daddys...
            tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
            yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
            Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RA the sun god
              well apart from hurtin for a few years they culd go numb...bad news for wanabe daddys...
              Yeah, that's kinda what I thought...

Col. Shepard: "Hey, Carson? What's that strange whining noise I keep hearing."

Dr. Beckett: "It's just Rodney. He accidentally shot himself in the nuts with a Wraith stun-gun."
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
              X