This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perriman33
    The sterlings magazine was a nightmare sticking out at right angles, and (it could have been just me) it couldnt hit a barn door at 30 feet. Fun is the word I'd use though
    I loved the fact that the mag stuck out at a right angle, it rested nicely on your forearm. You're right about it's accuracy though.

Comment

Havent they improved the SA80 over the years then? I was issued one of the first models ( the ones where the sights kept falling off ) . I thought they would be better by now.

Comment

Havent they improved the SA80 over the years then? I was issued one of the first models ( the ones where the sights kept falling off ) . I thought they would be better by now.
        I got issued one of the first batch...it was awful They have made 'improvements' since then. The other half is still serving and he reckons they're still a bag of nails....then again he's a big SLR fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
          I got issued one of the first batch...it was awful They have made 'improvements' since then. The other half is still serving and he reckons they're still a bag of nails....then again he's a big SLR fan.
          I reckon i must have had a duff SLR, as mine was always jamming mind you at least you knew you'd fired it

Comment

I reckon i must have had a duff SLR, as mine was always jamming mind you at least you knew you'd fired it
            You're not wrong there They scared the life out of me, I swear I left the ground the couple of times I fired one.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
              You're not wrong there They scared the life out of me, I swear I left the ground the couple of times I fired one.
              Ahh but did you hit anything? I wonder what they did with the old ones,probably gave them to the cadets? Its got to be an improvemant on the old WWII enfields they had.

Comment

Help!
                My emojournal

Comment

Ahh but did you hit anything? I wonder what they did with the old ones,probably gave them to the cadets? Its got to be an improvemant on the old WWII enfields they had.
                  They could have used them for training, however they would want to train with the technology that they will be using, so the guns were probably "retired" and not used.

Owen Macri

Comment

The SLR is one of all time greats, though I do like the G3 better on paper.

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"
                    - Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4BC-65AD)

Why it's a "magazine" and not a "clip".

Comment

Sidearm- Five-seveN (The offical sidearm of the P90)
                      Submachine gun- P90 (I loved thise gun before I loved Stargate)
                      Assualt Rifle- FAMAS
                      Sniper rifle- PSG-1
                      Machine gun- M60

Comment

Just thought that I would post pictures of the guns that you like!

Owen Macri

Comment

Hmm, forgot about another pistol I love. The Desert Eagle .50 cal hand cannon. The damn thing'll take your arm off but MAN! What a gun. Too bad they're not real reliable and have to be cleaned a lot.

Comment

The Desert Eagle, will never be a viable combat pistol. It's just to sensitive to limpwrist jams and it weighs nearly two freaking kilos!

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"

Comment

Here is a picture of the Deagle:

Owen Macri

Comment

Here's a picture of a real man's gun.

Comment

Working...
                                X