Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes So have a sheild and a phase shift system that r completly seperate just incase on goes wrong u have a back up, so there's less chance that ur expensive AG-s system.

HER'AK: "No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of."
    O'NEILL:"You ended that sentence with a preposition. *******!"

Comment

Exactly, you've got it.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
        Well, yes, a shield would always be a good back up, but if it ever failed it would leave you completley open, however, all systems have thier bugs but if they are combined the chance of failure is much, MUCH smaller.
        Originally posted by valha'lla
        Yes So have a sheild and a phase shift system that r completly seperate just incase on goes wrong u have a back up, so there's less chance that ur expensive AG-s system.
        I agree that this would be a marvelous weapon, but it's hardly feasible given Earth's (in the SG universe) level of technology. We can't even make a laser for the Daedalus and Prometheus. You might as well propose we put a "make bad guys go boom" button on the weapons console. If we could do it and make it work, we would...but we can't.
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Lol, we don't need a "make the bad guys go boom" button, we just beam Harry Potter over to the enemy ships and tell him that everyone on them is Lord Voldemort. lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
            Lol, we don't need a "make the bad guys go boom" button, we just beam Harry Potter over to the enemy ships and tell him that everyone on them is Lord Voldemort. lol.
            You don't even need to beam him over...just say Avada Kadavra and then salvage the ship. We'll have a huge fleet in no time!
            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Lol, that is what I was thinking but I wasn't sure if he could hit it from Earth. lol. Good thinking!

Owen Macri

Comment

okay...i'm lost... (never read harry potter)
                Those who know the truth must rise up boldly and be a light into the darkness, if the truth bearers stay quiet, then the lost are already gone.

Comment

Oh you really should they are very good books.

Owen Macri

Comment

that's what my friend keeps telling me, i just finished discourse on method by renee decartes so maybe i'll give harry potter a look.
                    Those who know the truth must rise up boldly and be a light into the darkness, if the truth bearers stay quiet, then the lost are already gone.

Comment

Ok, just read it from the begining and don't read any spoilers at all!

It is really good!

Owen Macri

Comment

She has good ideas but shes technicly not very good.
                        Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
                        Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
                        - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
                        - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

Who has good ideas? J.K. Rowling?

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
                          X