Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what it'll be like with an Asgard in Atlantis...
    JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
    VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
    MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
    LANDRY
    : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
    Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
    Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
    Mmm... Green...

Comment

I think it will be cool, he can help with devising plans to kill the Wraith and exposing new cool technologies and areas of the city!

Owen Macri

Comment

I'm fine will it, as long as he/she wont have to check their every move with some council.
        JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
        LANDRY
        Mmm... Green...

Comment

I am sure that they won't they probably take orders from the Daedalus/Atlantis commander.

Owen Macri

Comment

I'm not so sure. They still think us to be primitive, right?
            LANDRY
            Mmm... Green...

Comment

Not so much anymore, they owe us, so they seem to just give us whatever we want now.

Owen Macri

Comment

Even though they may still consider us to be "primitive" there DOES seem to be a certain amount of respect for us and what we've accomplished as well. Also he is going to be a crew member of the ship, not of Atlantis. So though we may seem Hermiod in Atlantis a little, he will almost certainly be staying aboard the ship and taking orders from the ship's commander like any other crew member.

Comment

Yes, I agree, however there may be a situation where he may need to take orders from Weir.

Owen Macri

Comment

Well, Weir is a civilian, and now that there are ranking military officers in Atlantis...
                    LANDRY
                    Mmm... Green...

Comment

I think she will beat them up and take command, lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

That would explain why you can hear someone say "I want my ship back!" in the S2 preview.
                        LANDRY
                        Mmm... Green...

Comment

Lol, I want to see the previews, but I live in Canada and no one that I know of is showing them, do you know where I can find them on the internet?

Owen Macri

Comment

The scifi sites have the previews, ( http://scifi.com/stargate http://scifi.com/atlantis ) but I can't get them to work. A google search might help some.
                            LANDRY
                            Mmm... Green...

Comment

Thank you, I will try them.

Owen Macri

Comment

check out
                                http://www.sfgatescape.com/ and http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/

for the previews
                                LANDRY
                                Mmm... Green...

Comment

Working...
                                X