Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI. Please visit the Joe Mallozzi Appreciation Thread in the General Discussion section!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
      Was that underside angle of the Daedalus they showed this week on SGA cool or what?.

McKay made a reference about how they could'nt fit everyone from Atlantis on the Daedalus even if they stripped it down to try and make room for an evacuation.....My question is, how many people are there approx. on Atlantis and what might be the Max. capacity of the Daedalus?.
      depends, is the ship staying in the atmosphere, how long is the journey, how big are the people in question, how much air would the people consume?

Comment

R.I.P. Prometheus.....Damn and we lost Col. Pendergast as well

That was a pretty awesome ending to the much be-loved Prometheus!, I loved the special effects they used.
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I know this is a very subjective question, but does anyone think the Daedalus would have fared better than the Prometheus did against the Ori satellite weapon?.

Obviously they both have the same Asgard shielding, but the Daedalus seems to be the newer and better built ship, possibly with much better hull plating
          Last edited by the Fifth Race; 06 March 2006, 10:04 AM.
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
            I know this is a very subjective question, but does anyone think the Daedalus would have fared better than the Prometheus did against the Ori satellite weapon?.

Obviously they both have the same Asgard shielding, but the Daedalus seems to be the newer and better built ship, possibly with much better hull plating
            That's exactly what I was thinking, the Daedalus probably has much better hull plating and is built much more solidly.

Comment

poor promy.....the ori will pay
              sigpic

Comment

The Daedalus has better shields as you can tell from the pic of the Odyssey taking a direct hit from an Ori beam weapon and the shield holds. Since the Odessey an Daedalus are both BC-304s they should have the same shields so therefore it has better shields than the Prometheus.
                http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deadman
                  The Daedalus has better shields as you can tell from the pic of the Odyssey taking a direct hit from an Ori beam weapon and the shield holds. Since the Odessey an Daedalus are both BC-304s they should have the same shields so therefore it has better shields than the Prometheus.

Good call deadman, I forgot about that.
                  the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Working...
                  X