Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, it could apear in season nine of SG-1 as well...

Owen Macri

Comment

...if they want that much of a crossover.
      JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
      VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
      MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
      LANDRY
      : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
      Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
      Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
      Mmm... Green...

Comment

They might show a video of it or something like that...

Owen Macri

Comment

In Moebius, they said that it was leaving, and in Seige, it's on it's way. I'm not sure that Atlantis would be willing to give up the ship at least 'till the Wraith are gone. But then there's no story!
          JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
          LANDRY
          Mmm... Green...

Comment

i think the deadlus will be in both series because i needs to be earths ship as well, i can imagine oniel saing " the daedalus will be her in 3 days, hold out til then and well have a chance against X fleet"
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
              That is true, I have a feeling that it will look very diffrent...

Owen Macri
              Yes but it will have to be similar to the image cause it would make sense how they chnaged it in a short space of time.

Also in Moebius the image flashes and everything so..

Comment

they can work around that by saying the moebius image was initial design before the asgard gave us the new engines, they had to change the design for us when they done it. resulting in what i hope will be a very asgard looking ship
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                  they can work around that by saying the moebius image was initial design before the asgard gave us the new engines, they had to change the design for us when they done it. resulting in what i hope will be a very asgard looking ship
                  No they cant because in the Moebius they said the hyperdrive was being tested and would then be ready and going to Pegasus and the The Siege Part II Colonel Everett said it would be there within a few days, Now based on the fact that the serries have run parallel or were suppose to! they wouldnt have time to change the look from Carters screen in Moebius

Comment

didnt say what hyperdrive!
                    sigpic
                    11000! green me

Comment

Here's the transcript:
                      Carter: The Daedalus. It has a few advantages over the Prometheus. The more advanced alien technologies were integrated into the original design rather than tacked on after the fact.
                      Daniel: When’s it gonna be ready?
                      Carter: Well, they’re already testing the Asgard hyperdrive. As soon as that checks out, it should be good to go.
                      Daniel: Hopefully we all get to go this time.
                      Carter: Last time they were worried about spreading our resources too thin.
                      Daniel: Yeah – now that Anubis is gone, the Replicators are gone ...
                      Carter: There are still a few System Lords out there but without their Jaffa armies, they’ve lost most of their power.
                      Teal'c: Indeed.

Seems to me like the design is set.
                      LANDRY
                      Mmm... Green...

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                        didnt say what hyperdrive!
                        Asgard i was going to say Asgard!!!!

Put that in and you have what happend/s

Comment

kk i havent seen moebius in a while so sorry.......the daedaus is still going to kick ass!
                          ( who likes the new sig!)
                          sigpic
                          11000! green me

Comment

Yup. I don't think it'll be destroyed.
                            LANDRY
                            Mmm... Green...

Comment

well we knwo it isnt, because its making repair for the first 3 eps after siege! that kinda rules out the destruction, unless it is destroyed later on in the season( the finale sounds likely) then its here to stay.
                              sigpic
                              11000! green me

Comment

I wanna see as much daedie as possible
                                LANDRY
                                Mmm... Green...

Comment

Working...
                                X