X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aussie_gal
    gosh i hate it when they muck around with the eps orders
    this goes beyond mucking around with the order. they're just gonna skip 5 episodes.

Comment

Un-friggin-believable is all i have to say on the matter... (well i have more!)

A couple of very valid points have been made. I wouldn't think Sci-Fi Channel in the US would allow us to show such an anticipated season finale so early... as whoever it was said earlier, the downloads would be shocking.

Also, from the sounds of it, there are more Atlantis references in Moebius than in Gemini or Prometheus Unbound or whichever episode they were going to start skipping at.

This would have to be the ONLY time i am grateful to be in Melbourne with regards to SG, as this Thursday we are only up to Season 7's Grace and Fall Out. So hopefully they won't do what the other states seem to be doing and show Moebius early.

Channel 7 has dumbfounded me yet again, does anyone know how to get in contact with them... i'm considering a formal "disgusted fan" letter.

Comment

Does this mean that they are going to air Atlantis soon? That would be some compensation (though not nearly enough).

If this turns out to be true, then seven is as bad as nine when it comes to scifi scheduling. *crosses fingers that Ch10 doesn't screw around with BSG*

Comment

Does Sci-Fi know they want to do this?
          If they wanted too cut down on atlantis referances, wouldn't it make more sense to go backward in the season rather than forward. Anyway SG-1 is one of seven's best shows so skipping episodes would be bad for them.

Why can't they just act like normal people and show the episodes in the correct order? I wouldn't be surprised if they put a season 2 episode on just to confuse people.

Comment

I'm confused...

If they are showing season 8 already why can't they just show Atlantis?

All you need is the season final of 7 and the season primere of 8. Then they can show both Atlantis and SG-1.

It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

according to my contact, they're now gonna play gemini on dec 30, and then it's good to be king on jan 6. now they're skipping prometheus unbound.

Comment

I bet the 7 programers just sit around with the Stargate episode names pinned to a wall and throw darts. I don't think anything else could explain their decisions.

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

So they're showing the season, but skipping Prometheus Unbound?

Comment

I just called Channel 7 and asked.

They are showing all Episodes in order, but are skipping Promethius Unbound. When I asked why, he said "there are too many strong links in it to Stargate Atlantis."

I asked why they would do that, he said "we don't want to give away anything about Atlantis just yet so we're skipping it."

I asked when Promethius Unbound is likely to be shown, he said "we imagine it would be shown a week or two before we start showing Atlantis"

Me: "So when is Atlantis scheduled to be shown?"
                    Him: "We have no set date for that at this stage. I invisage it will be shown in late February or early March, but that is not firm."

Comment

Wow, that's pretty good news. We've actually get a preliminary date to look for Atlantis. Thanks for the update. It's appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by nathanaus
                        I asked when Promethius Unbound is likely to be shown, he said "we imagine it would be shown a week or two before we start showing Atlantis"
                        if they're gonna air it before the air atlantis, why skip it at all. those guys are really screwed in the head.

Comment

Hold on a sec ...

So Melbourne is the only city that's still on series 7 ???

Bloody hell .....

Comment

well that's certainly more promising sounding...i would rather them miss an ep and air everything else in order instead of playing the season finale then showing the rest of the season. that idea was very stupid of them. both ideas are dumb if you ask me, but seeing how seven never plays nice, it's the lesser of two evils i suppose.

~~Close To Crazy~~
                            Psychotic Kitten
                            'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Atleast they're paying attention to Atlantis, which means they're interested in showing it.

Comment

Originally posted by lordvader
                                Hold on a sec ...

So Melbourne is the only city that's still on series 7 ???

Bloody hell .....
                                The only positive side to this I can see is that we may get S8 and Atlantis starting at the sametime thus not having to put up with a shuffled airing order.

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                                DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Working...
                                X