This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
    Ah well if they air it out of order at least my curiosity about what happens in Moebius will be satisfied earlier
    LOL That's like the only good thing with this situation. Is to finally see the damn thing, all the spec is driving me mad!!!! BUT, I want to see threads and CJ first Not fair...

~~Close To Crazy~~
    Psychotic Kitten
    'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Yeah I wanna see them all too!!

lol...I think I'm not upset, cos its not my state

We're still in season 7 land....

Hopefully they wont do it to us either...

But I mean Moebius is gonna be confusing enough without skipping the eps leading up to it!!

Silly ppl

Comment

awww...that sucks. channel 7 are very bad people making your state be so far behind. we're in season 8...in fact we're almost caught up to the US. lucky us. i really hope they dont play the eps out of order. as much as i want to see it, i want to see it in proper order.

~~Close To Crazy~~
        Psychotic Kitten
        'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Anything new heard from Seven? Have they come to their senses yet?

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
            Anything new heard from Seven? Have they come to their senses yet?
            my contact from gaters hasn't heard anything yet. we should know in about 2 weeks whether he was telling the truth (which i'm certain he is)

Comment

Yeah, but schedules can change...

Comment

yeah true
                Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                  Yeah, but schedules can change...
                  and in this case, they'd better

Comment

Trust seven *shakes head* one would assume their main goal in regards to stargate was to catch all the states up to one another, get to a certain point, then start with atlantis. It would make sense. I'm not going to be upset about the news of getting moebius first, because hey, it's great, but still I doubt it. Yeah, I don't know whether seven is stupid enough to risk showing it to us and letting us spoil the rest of the world.

Although, that could be fun.

Comment

http://www.gasbo.net/stargate/news.htm

A spokeswoman at Channel Seven Brisbane told Stargate News Australia that Mobius Part One is scheduled for transmission on 6th January 2005, when I said offhandedly that Mobius Pt 1 is episode 8.19 she said "it will be episode 13 for us"
                      this has got to be a joke...right

Comment

Gemini has to air before Prometheus Unbound, has to. It's Good to Be Kind has to air before Mobius, and I'm damn sure every other episode does too Then again, nothing stopped Sky One showing Fail Safe before Summit and Last Stand. To this day they maintain that it's the right order

If I were you (people of Australia) I'd be at their headquarters trying to knock the door down. Don't give be some "But I live in Perth!" excuse, get over there!

Comment

Just to clarify are they going to show both parts of “Mobius”
                          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Seven's got headquarters in every state (except Tasmania, I think)... we should get together a small militia.

Comment

Originally posted by Qtyled
                              http://www.gasbo.net/stargate/news.htm

this has got to be a joke...right
                              that's what i told ya. no joke

Just to clarify are they going to show both parts of “Mobius”
                              don't know yet. i would assume so. if they're dumb enough to go straight to it, the least they can do is air both parts.

Seven's got headquarters in every state (except Tasmania, I think)... we should get together a small militia.
                              why go small?

Comment

gosh i hate it when they muck around with the eps orders
                                Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Working...
                                X