Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you'll find the US has them they just aren't showing them yet. Seven bought the rights to show Stargate in Aust. When they did that, they can show them whenever they want and in any order they want.

Comment

Yeah, Endgame was a great episode and Gemini looks pretty damn cool as well.

Comment

Originally posted by nathanaus
        You're getting two a night??
        for a couple of weeks, we went back to one a night (when everyone else started getting season 8) and since evolution last week, we went back to 2 a night to try to catch up.

hopefully the tennis doesn't interfere with stargates schedule too much.

Comment

Originally posted by soulblade64
          for a couple of weeks, we went back to one a night (when everyone else started getting season 8) and since evolution last week, we went back to 2 a night to try to catch up.

hopefully the tennis doesn't interfere with stargates schedule too much.
          OMG thanks for reminding me... i believe it was the Aussie Open tennis that was the beginning of the end for SG-1 in Melbourne with regards to being on the same episode with the rest of Australia.

Once the Aussie Open was on many years ago they stopped showing SG-1 in Melbourne (i think). Then coupled with the release of some stupid reality football show "The Club" (anyone from Melbourne remember it?), SG-1 in Melbourne was left lagging whilst other states moved on. I think it was around about S4 or S5 when this happened.

In any case, they have been trying and trying to catch up in Melbourne with double episodes here and there... but it makes it hard when they show them in like 4-5 episode blocks like they used to do throughout seasons 4-6.

Melbourne next week will show Chimera and Death Knell, so we are still almost a season behind... bloody Ch. 7!!! So if they continue to show double eps then we will be viewing Lost City on January 15... not sure when the tennis starts though.

Comment

Originally posted by jungleboy_george
            Melbourne next week will show Chimera and Death Knell, so we are still almost a season behind... bloody Ch. 7!!! So if they continue to show double eps then we will be viewing Lost City on January 15... not sure when the tennis starts though.
            Melbourne's only have double eps till Hero's 1 and 2 on Jan 6th, then the tennis starts and after that I think were back to single eps

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
            DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
              Melbourne's only have double eps till Hero's 1 and 2 on Jan 6th, then the tennis starts and after that I think were back to single eps
              well after heroes there are only 4 episode left in season 7, and i'm sure they'd have gone back to singles for season 8 anyway. hopefully they find time to squeeze in the lost city in one night.

Comment

Stargate SG-1 - Gemini (60 mins , Rated: M)
                Genre: Sci-Fi

After the Prometheus responds to a distress call from a Goa'uld ship, Daniel Jackson finds himself a captive when Earth's ship is stolen.

just found this on ninemsn.com.au. obviously they are a little mixed up about the episodes too..

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                -Stargate Theme

Comment

The description has been fixed -- at least for the description in the Brisbane section of ninemsn's tv guide -- can't speak for Sydney's description.

Comment

Originally posted by silne
                    The description has been fixed -- at least for the description in the Brisbane section of ninemsn's tv guide -- can't speak for Sydney's description.
                    well it appears they've got next weeks episode listed as moebius, but that's prolly because they had this weeks description mixed up.

Comment

look it on the bright side, we don't have to wait till february to see it :d

Comment

Just watched Gemini, I didn;t expect that to happen - I mean in terms of the plot.

Good episode. Nice to see the Carter character get all boss like for once

Comment

Good to be King is the preview of next week's episode, so if Pometius Unbound was meant ot fall between Gemini and GTBK then we're skipping it

Comment

It's a real shame not only that PU is being skipped, but that Channel 7 had to cut the first scene of Gemini. Sure it mentioned Atlantis and setup the events in PU, but it was a GOOD SCENE!

Oh well, it was to be expected. I guess they decided they couldn't cut the Atlantis references out of PU so they'd have to cut the entire episode until a later date. Hopefully they don't wait too long because it could get to a point where there's no reason to show it and it was a great episode.

Comment

They will probably show it since Claudia Black is in s9 and it would seem weird when they show s9. They are showng season 9, right?

Comment

Originally posted by silne
                                It's a real shame not only that PU is being skipped, but that Channel 7 had to cut the first scene of Gemini. Sure it mentioned Atlantis and setup the events in PU, but it was a GOOD SCENE!

Oh well, it was to be expected. I guess they decided they couldn't cut the Atlantis references out of PU so they'd have to cut the entire episode until a later date. Hopefully they don't wait too long because it could get to a point where there's no reason to show it and it was a great episode.
                                They cut a scene? Which one?

Comment

Working...
                                X