• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaBlu

I ****ing hate channel seven...

BYE
      so do I. First they skipped "prometheus unbound" and then they yoink SG-1 in favour of tennis!!!!

my reaction when I heard about that last part: AAAAAAAAHHHH!
      my dad (and fellow SG fan) 's reaction when he heard it the next night (he was away so i taped the ep for him): AAAAWwwwwwwwww!

stupid stupid 7.

courtesy of wirthless

Comment

Like they'd let us have new episodes ahead of the US and UK. Pfft.

Comment

i don't mind that it's been stopped for the tennis. just hopefully those ******s return it after the tennis is over, and if not, it'd better be soon, like when they play atlantis.

and i must've said it a million times, but if they don't return it to TV right after the tennis, and return it with atlantis, the people of melbourne will be really confused.

Comment

The people of Victoria already are really confused .... they live in Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by nathanaus
              The people of Victoria already are really confused .... they live in Victoria
              yeah. victoria is the butthole of the universe. i'd prefer to live in tasmania. it's nice and quiet.

Comment

I was born in Victoria. I escaped.

Comment

I was watching Mystery Alaska last night, was it just me or was the actor who plays Lord Zipacna (sorry cant spell 2day) in it ?
                  "Dad, what's a muppet?"-Lisa
                  "Well it's not quite a mop, and it's quite a puppet
                  but maaan. So does that answer your question? I
                  don't know."-Homer

Comment

I didn't notice him, but I wasn't really paying much attention to it.
                    "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
                    http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Originally posted by soulblade64
                      yeah. victoria is the butthole of the universe. i'd prefer to live in tasmania. it's nice and quiet.
                      Yeah right try living in the West. Nothing and no one ever comes here.
                      "Dad, what's a muppet?"-Lisa
                      "Well it's not quite a mop, and it's quite a puppet
                      but maaan. So does that answer your question? I
                      don't know."-Homer

Comment

I was born in Victoria as well... I'd only call myself a Queenslander though.

Comment

[DehydratedText]No new ... stargate episodes... Must con ..... serve ener....uh...[/DehydratedText]

Comment

Get the DVD box sets, you'll be fine. Interesting pic you have in your sig, where did you find that?

Comment

So we won't get to see SG1 episodes for a couple of weeks... is that right?
                              sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Yup. Highly likely it will be a few months. Chanel 7 in the past have never taken a show off for just a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X