Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the same TV Guide that still lists Corin Nemic in a starring role for each episode?

Comment

Nope, different one.

Comment

For tonight's episode:
        STARGATE SG-1
        ENDGAME. The team is faced with a rescue mission like no other when the Stargate is stolen. Starring RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON, AMANDA TAPPING, CHRISTOPHER JUDGE, CORIN NEMEC, DON S DAVIS and MICHAEL SHANKS.

DURATION
        60 mins
        Source: Click here

Comment

... And with an episode description originally written for GateWorld!
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Ok... so if tonight is Endgame, that means next week is Gemini, then they're skipping Prometheus Unbound (glad I saw it yesterday...) then It's Good to be King (which has just as many ties with Atlantis as PromUnb does, or so we're told), then straight to Mobius? WTF? That's really stupid.

BYE
            "Your Star burns! I require frozen treats!" - Tycho Brahe

"I don't like even!" - Acastus Kolya, 1X10 'The Storm'

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaBlu
              Ok... so if tonight is Endgame, that means next week is Gemini, then they're skipping Prometheus Unbound (glad I saw it yesterday...) then It's Good to be King (which has just as many ties with Atlantis as PromUnb does, or so we're told), then straight to Mobius? WTF? That's really stupid.

BYE
              no no no. they're just gonna skip PU, and then play the rest of the season. but those dicks could change their minds again.

Comment

Endgame just finished. Now THAT was a good episode!

Comment

Originally posted by nathanaus
                  Endgame just finished. Now THAT was a good episode!
                  grace and fallout just finished.now they were fairly crummy episodes. i'd be glad not sitting through them again. good effects in grace though.

Comment

And they played the Gemini preview after it....I wonder how reliable this source was. Maybe 7 was a bit confused with the eps. I am just happy we are getting to see them straight away and not having to wait!
                    ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

All they have said is Promethius Unbound is not being shown and that all other episodes will be shown in order. That's why the Gemini preview was shown - cause it's next in the list

Comment

Originally posted by soulblade64
                        grace and fallout just finished.now they were fairly crummy episodes. i'd be glad not sitting through them again. good effects in grace though.
                        You're getting two a night??

Comment

Did 7 actually announce this? It's just a VERY odd thing for a TV net work to be doing.

Comment

Melbourne folks are getting two a night I know- my sis just watched 8 eps today to catch up.

Comment

If they were so worried about it matching up with Atlantis then why didn't they air Atlantis after New Order? Obviously 7 has some pull if they are getting the season 8 episodes before the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Presley_Carter
                                Did 7 actually announce this? It's just a VERY odd thing for a TV net work to be doing.
                                I rang them and spoke to someone in their programming section. He told me. I posted the conversation I had with him about it.

here is the post: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....5&postcount=39

Comment

Working...
                                X