U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    This truly is a day to remember...finale of Stargate SG-1, and FHB's longest sentence EVER!
    ooooo Snarky Bev!

3 1/2 hours till SG-1: Mobieous
    4 1/2 hours till SG:A- The Gift.

Zoom. So an AU ep and a Teyla ep. Looking forward to The Gift teylas been just wallpaper up to now (and very fany lacey wallpaper in skimpy clothing at that)
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
      ooooo Snarky Darth Bev!

3 1/2 hours till SG-1: Mobieous
      4 1/2 hours till SG:A- The Gift.
      Hehehe!

Another masterpiece of a countdown, CW! I am really excited about tonight. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed it's as good as I hope it will be.
      sigpic

Comment

Zoom. So an AU ep and a Teyla ep. Looking forward to The Gift teylas been just wallpaper up to now (and very fany lacey wallpaper in skimpy clothing at that)

Looking forward to SGA more than anything. Pretty much agree, Teyla's been very barely dressed all season, and when she is, she STILL looks great.

But then again, I can say that about Carter recently and her sleeveless top.
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
          Although SG-1 second half episodes have been good overall especially “Threads” and “Reckoning” I too think Atlantes is much better the flow of story, plot twist, character developments and how one episode leads to another it is amazing and I love every minute of it.
          I've preferred Atlantis too,for similar reasons. (I still love SG-1,but it's been a rather patchily written season (for me,anyway).)
          As for football Arsenal are playing tonight but I am going to record the match and watch it later on.
          Best solution ! Hope nobody spoils the result for you,Wass.
          Originally posted by Anubis
          I agree FHB - I finally brough S6 of SG1 on Sunday and now S7 comes out next week, I'll have to get that, too. Then when S8 comes out so will SGA so I've got double the amount of gather together and spend.
          My birthday pressie is going to be S7 .
          As for S8/Atlantis..we've loads of time to afford that !

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          This truly is a day to remember...finale of Stargate SG-1, and FHB's longest sentence EVER!
          *Takes bow*

You all set to repel boarders,and got the gangplanks raised yet,Bev ?
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
            My birthday pressie is going to be S7 .
            As for S8/Atlantis..we've loads of time to afford that !

By the time it's my birthday, perhaps SG1 S8 and SGA S1 will be out. Or if not .. there's time to get some money to buy them.
            __

__

Comment

ooooo Snarky Bev!
              You know her so well !

So do I ....*Sends sweeties to Bev*

*sends lemon sherbets to CW *
              Payment for the colurful countdowns !

By the time it's my birthday, perhaps SG1 S8 and SGA S1 will be out. Or if not .. there's time to get some money to buy them.
              Mere details...
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Everyone got the snacks ready for tonight? I think we'll need them, especially by the way Moebius II is looking. Though, a nice peaceful journey through The Siege.
                __

__

Comment

Looking forward to SGA more than anything. Pretty much agree, Teyla's been very barely dressed all season, and when she is, she STILL looks great.

But then again, I can say that about Carter recently and her sleeveless top.
                  I hope your not complaining because I’m not
                  "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS

Originally posted by WASS
                    As for football Arsenal are playing tonight but I am going to record the match and watch it later on.
                    Best solution ! Hope nobody spoils the result for you,Wass.
                    Well if anyone does spoil the result I have an iron cannon waiting to be tested.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                      Trust the series finale to clash with Liverpools match tonight, getting some serious pressure from the men of the house....
                      Flip a coin with the guys and tape either SG or the match!
                      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I hope your not complaining because I’m not

I'd never complain about either two of them being barely dressed. All the better, if you ask me.
                        __

__

Comment

I'd never complain about either two of them being barely dressed. All the better, if you ask me.
                          Easy tiger calm down the show has not started yet stop licking your lips

Comment

I've never met anyone so pessimistic Moebius WILL be great, think possative, its a season final so it must be great, Gateworlds spoilers are just trying not to give to much away, remember, *think possative*

Hum, i think i made my self believe it

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Easy tiger calm down the show has not started yet stop licking your lips

From the GW pics, I think I can manage.
                              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                                I've never met anyone so pessimistic Moebius WILL be great, think possative, its a season final so it must be great, Gateworlds spoilers are just trying not to give to much away, remember, *think possative*

Hum, i think i made my self believe it

I hope so Repli.

Plus, I like your new sig .. very evil looking.
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X