No announcement yet.

U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What ever show they put in the 3:05 slot after rosswell, the slot will still probably free when season 8 starts, most shows they put in that slot were cancelled and only have 2 - 4 seasons, like Relic Hunter had 2 and Rosswell had 3, but wel just have to wait and see what happens.
    Last edited by Replicarter; 20 February 2005, 06:06 AM.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
      What ever show they put in the 3:05 slot after rosswell, the slot will still probably free when season 8 starts, most shows they put in that slot were cancelled and only have 2 - 4 seasons, like Relic Hunter had 2 and Rosswell had 3, but wel just have to wait and see what happens.

Perhaps they'll do what Sci-Fi will be doing, the re-runs will be shown after season eight on repeats, it's probably likely Sky will do that. But they're very unpredictable are Sky.
      __

__

Comment

Crazedwraith's camoflaged countdown: (with added aliteration)

46 hours 30 mins till SG-1: Mobious PtII
        47 hours 30 mins till SG:A- The gift.
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
          Crazedwraith's camoflaged countdown: (with added aliteration)

46 hours 30 mins till SG-1: Mobious PtII
          47 hours 30 mins till SG:A- The gift.

Excellent use of it Crazed.
          __

__

Comment

24hours 50 mnis till SG-1: Mobieus Part II
            25 hours 30 mins till SG:A- The gift
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

Looking forward to both tomorrow. Moebius II, I hope is much better than part one. The Gift seems an interesting episode .. and nice build-up to The Siege.
              __

__

Comment

Thanks CW. I really can't wait for this!
                sigpic

Comment

Hopefully,an excellent Stargate Tuesday in prospect.
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                    Hopefully,an excellent Stargate Tuesday in prospect.

I hope so too FHB. I'm looking forward to both parts, and I'm certain Atlantis won't disappoint me .. but I do have other thoughts on SG-1.
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                      I hope so too FHB. I'm looking forward to both parts, and I'm certain Atlantis won't disappoint me .. but I do have other thoughts on SG-1.
                      I don't think Moebius will eclipse The Lost City in the best end of season episodes - The Lost City were great.

Can't wait for Atlantis - I hear we learn more about the Wraith and Teyla - which hopefully will pan out her character more for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                        I don't think Moebius will eclipse The Lost City in the best end of season episodes - The Lost City were great.

Can't wait for Atlantis - I hear we learn more about the Wraith and Teyla - which hopefully will pan out her character more for the future.

I too agree, I don't think it will come anywhere near Lost City II .. but it can TRY. Here's hoping!

Teyla has become a sort of focus here and there, and more so recently. Hope this keeps up, but for everyone, too.
                        __

__

Comment

I agree Mobieus one did not raise my hopes for part II. A guy on another board reassured me saying SG-1 has never had a bad season finale (we did point out "Out of Mind" but he said 'Into the fire' redeemed it)

I was just thinking in a fortnight Atlantis we have finished and the coutdowns will come terribling inpresice. (just a vague number of months)
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

Well not long to go now but I too agree Lost City 2 was brilliant and from the spoilers I have read it does not look as if it's going to be excellent season final.
                            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                              Well not long to go now but I too agree Lost City 2 was brilliant and from the spoilers I have read it does not look as if it's going to be excellent season final.
                              I can't believe its the final one tomorrow (or Wednesday in my case when I'll actually see it!) Where the hell did all those episodes go!!?

Looking at the spoilers too, I can't see it eclipsing Lost City II - though Im hoping this is going to at least be a 'thought provoking, deep and meaningful' finale instead of the 'Wow' factor of LC! Well it would redeem it slightly for me (plenty of the mythology/egyptology front please )

Comment

I agree Mobieus one did not raise my hopes for part II. A guy on another board reassured me saying SG-1 has never had a bad season finale (we did point out "Out of Mind" but he said 'Into the fire' redeemed it)

I was just thinking in a fortnight Atlantis we have finished and the coutdowns will come terribling inpresice. (just a vague number of months)
                                What a depressing thought.... in a few weeks there will be NOTHING to look forward to each week. Only Shameless (whoops slipped in there). Sky better get their act together and repeat Atlantis.

Comment

Working...
                                X