U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sha're
    What a depressing thought.... in a few weeks there will be NOTHING to look forward to each week. Only Shameless (whoops slipped in there). Sky better get their act together and repeat Atlantis.

I do watch some other programmes on Sky [24, Nip/Tuck, Las Vegas] but the only one I don't want to miss is 24. After that's finished, it should lead to around the time where SG1 returns to out screens.
    __

__

Comment

9 hours and 10 minuts to go for SG-1 Season Final
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

It's about time. GW has new spoilers on it, and I don't like them from my point of view .. if you didn't like part one, I really don't think it's going to be good.

Anyway, WOO! Really looking forward to see if this will be the best or worst finale, yet.
        __

__

Comment

Well I think it won't be the best or the worst it will be some where in the middle personally am not a fan of time travel or AU story's as they don't work very well. There have been few occasions on different sci-fi shows where it has worked.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I've just read the new GW spoilers.I enjoyed most of Pt 1,but Pt 2 prospects aren't exactly filling me with joy on face value !

Having said that,I'm hoping for an excellent finale.The GW spoilers are really more like teasers,so I'm going to just chill and judge the ep for itself.I learned to be "Spoiler-wary" years ago.

Re The Gift :....I'm really looking forward to this episode.
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
              I've just read the new GW spoilers.I enjoyed most of Pt 1,but Pt 2 prospects aren't exactly filling me with joy on face value !

Having said that,I'm hoping for an excellent finale.The GW spoilers are really more like teasers,so I'm going to just chill and judge the ep for itself.I learned to be "Spoiler-wary" years ago.

Re The Gift :....I'm really looking forward to this episode.

I agree FHB. I'll wait and see before I make any major judgement calls. I hope it all goes well, indeed. But I find myself looking forward to Atlantis tonight, rather than SG-1.
              __

__

Comment

Trust the series finale to clash with Liverpools match tonight, getting some serious pressure from the men of the house....

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                  I agree FHB. I'll wait and see before I make any major judgement calls. I hope it all goes well, indeed. But I find myself looking forward to Atlantis tonight, rather than SG-1.
                  The way I see it,if Moebius disappoints,then Atlantis will lift our spirits.
                  If Moebius is fab,then we can bask and enjoy "The Gift" all the more !

(Wass: I agree with you about time travel/AU eps in most shows.Mostly they disappoint,as writers create paradoxes,loops,and plot holes the size of Jupiter ! Hopefully,Moebius won't end up in any of those pits.. )

Originally posted by Egeria
                  Trust the series finale to clash with Liverpools match tonight, getting some serious pressure from the men of the house....
                  I see your problem ! Fingers crossed that you get to watch the finale tonight instead of waiting for the repeat .
                  (For once,I'm thankful that Hubby is an Ipswich supporter ,lol ! )

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
                    What a depressing thought.... in a few weeks there will be NOTHING to look forward to each week. Only Shameless (whoops slipped in there). Sky better get their act together and repeat Atlantis.
                    I'm so glad I found Shameless - I saw my first ep last week. Which made up for my major disappointment in Moebius. Thank godness for Atlantis!
                    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                      I'm so glad I found Shameless - I saw my first ep last week. Which made up for my major disappointment in Moebius. Thank godness for Atlantis!

I agree -- if it weren't for Atlantis and 24, I don't know where I'd be.
                      __

__

Comment

I think we've had a great Autumn/Winter of scifi on Sky,(SG-1/Atlantis,BSG,Farscape PKW) so I suppose once both SG & Atlantis ends,I'll rewatch all the stuff I've taped, and keep saving for all the sets when they come out !
                        (I also think I've just typed my longest sentence, ever.. )

Comment

Although SG-1 second half episodes have been good overall especially “Threads” and “Reckoning” I too think Atlantes is much better the flow of story, plot twist, character developments and how one episode leads to another it is amazing and I love every minute of it.

As for football Arsenal are playing tonight but I am going to record the match and watch it later on.

Comment

I agree FHB - I finally brough S6 of SG1 on Sunday and now S7 comes out next week, I'll have to get that, too. Then when S8 comes out so will SGA so I've got double the amount of gather together and spend.
                            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                              I think we've had a great Autumn/Winter of scifi on Sky,(SG-1/Atlantis,BSG,Farscape PKW) so I suppose once both SG & Atlantis ends,I'll rewatch all the stuff I've taped, and keep saving for all the sets when they come out !
                              (I also think I've just typed my longest sentence, ever.. )
                              This truly is a day to remember...finale of Stargate SG-1, and FHB's longest sentence EVER!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                This truly is a day to remember...finale of Stargate SG-1, and FHB's longest sentence EVER!

*adds to British history notebooks*
                                I think we've covered just about EVERYTHING now!
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X