Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BC - 303
    isnt there legal download sites, not just illegal
    yeah Sky one didnt take the lead in season 9, but we will in season 10!
    Did the Sci-fi ones still, and always have the 10 second intro. introduced in season 9 so they can enjoy even more lovely adverts!
    Either way, I don't have Sky One.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
      We're not allowed to discuss the 'd' word on GW...

That doesn't, however, mean that none of us participate.

Didnt know that, oh well ive got a years subscription so it has to be legal.
      STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
      legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
        The UK may get the second part of the new seasons of SG-1 and Atlantis before America, unless Sky delay airing the second part of both shows like Sci-fi are apparently doing.

SCI FI Channel in the U.S. will take a 6-month hiatus starting in September, with the second half of the current season to begin in March, according to a report from last week's San Diego Comic Con event.

Read The Full Story here at Gateworld.net
        I don't think Sky will take any break like that with SG...they normally have a break of two or three weeks over Christmas, but that's about it. Hopefully it will be the same this year!!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
          I don't think Sky will take any break like that with SG...they normally have a break of two or three weeks over Christmas, but that's about it. Hopefully it will be the same this year!!

Indeedy. But as long as we get to see the second half before America im happy.
          Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
          LOVE HIM-> DT
          ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
            Didn't we recieve a firm date of the SG-1 date, wasn't it the 6th October
            No, that was a misread by someone here. What it said is that Stargate SG1 will air on Tuesday's in October 06

People thought the October 06 meant October the 6th

Comment

I hope sky one have more advertes for sg1 and sga this year
              sigpic
              Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
              Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30
                They need to actually have some before they can have more

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30
                  Yeah, last year was ridiculous! As far as I can remember, they didn't advertise at all! In fact, they even got it wrong in Sky Magazine, didn't they? They said that they would air it a week after they did because of that stupid little Science of Stargate documentary they did, or whatever it was called.
                  *Sigh* Let's just hope that they cop onto themselves this time and
                  1) advertise
                  2) get the bloody dates right!
                  Godspeed, Don.

Comment

Sky did have advertisements last season, just it was hardly shown, and the advert itself sucked. It was an animated gate, saying that SG1 and Atlantis were returning and it gave the dates. Lasted no more than ten seconds with no footage from the season. The advert, like I said, just sucked.

With luck, Sky will at least try to make an effort this season.
                    __

__

Comment

Well, for a couple weeks running up to it they had the "O" in Sky One as an event horizon as well. That was pretty smart...

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                        Well, for a couple weeks running up to it they had the "O" in Sky One as an event horizon as well. That was pretty smart...
                        Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that! They should do that again...

Comment

That's a good point. I forgot about that, and it was so little, but so effective. I remember now, I thought it was great. Perhaps they should do that this year, as well as add further advertising.
                          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                            Sky did have advertisements last season, just it was hardly shown, and the advert itself sucked. It was an animated gate, saying that SG1 and Atlantis were returning and it gave the dates. Lasted no more than ten seconds with no footage from the season. The advert, like I said, just sucked.

With luck, Sky will at least try to make an effort this season.
                            Yeah, but they didn't do those until after the first episode of SG-1, or only very soon before it, because the dates got screwed up because of that stupid documentary that they didn't finish in time. Yeah, and they were pretty crappy anyway.
                            I did like those stargate o's (it sounds like a really corny cereal doesn't it?). I had forgotten about them. Thanks whoever mentioned them. Let's hope they do them again.
                            Godspeed, Don.

Comment

Any news on terrestial broadcasts?

Comment

Wow...that must have been so subtle as I didn't twig onto it at all...

Comment

Working...
                                X