Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard that David Hewlett's gone to the UK for a while. Where in the UK is he? Does anyone know?
    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman View Post
      I heard that David Hewlett's gone to the UK for a while. Where in the UK is he? Does anyone know?
      No clue, but he does Twitter. His thunk thread would likely know the details on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman View Post
        As the person below me mentioned, follow him on twitter. He's dhewlett (and his sister, Kate, is katehewlett). Twitter is very easy. All you need is an email. If you're worried about spam or anything, just create a Yahoo email addy and use that.

Comment

Kate Hewlett

from her twitter
          katehewlett
          My friend's cousin has a very sick little baby and needs your help. Pls vote: http://bit.ly/qwVsG

The link goes to Ikea, the furniture store (Canadian branch). Once it loads, you can vote on her friend's cousin situation. Doesn't cost anything, no registration and can help someone out.

Comment

Josh Blacker

(SGU's Sgt. Spencer) has booked a role on ABC's V reboot. From his twiter:

Been out of twitterland for a bit enjoying time with friends and family. Back at it with big news. Just booked a great role on ABC's "V".44 minutes ago from web
            http://twitter.com/JoshBlacker/status/3366835666

Comment

Chris Judge

from twitter of SGU actor Patrick Gilmore
              patrickgilmore: @JoshBlacker Great news!!! Congrats buddy. I'm drunk in a golf tourney with Peter Kelamis. Chris Judge is ahead of us again

Comment

Mark DaCascos (SGA)

Full article at link below

http://www.tvovermind.com/tv-news/th...announced/7845

This morning ABC has unveiled the cast of the newest season of Dancing with the Stars which will be going into it's ninth season this fall. The cast will include a politician for the first time, as well as the typical string of actors, athletes, and other random celebrities, and more of them. The cast this season has been boosted to 16, double that of the first season.

Starting things off we have the season 9 men of Dancing with the Stars, which will include:

Mark DaCascos – 45, a martial arts expert and film star. You're probably most familiar with Mark as the host of Iron Chef America: The Series, on the Food Network, but you might not have realized that he's starred in a lot of movies and been on several television series episodes, the most notable being Stargate Atlantis and CSI.

Comment

Yes, Mark Dacascos who played the Satedan Tyre will be on Dancing with the stars.

Please visit ABC's DWTS page and comment on Mark (and click the 'I like this' link at the top of the page).

I found an old page on ABC about voting - it looks like it might be possible for fans worldwide to vote online. I sure hope it will be.

DWTS premieres on Monday, September 21.
                  SteveBacic.com, DanPayneActor.com,
                  BloodTiesCentral.com

Comment

Ben Cotton, SGA

http://www.examiner.com/x-18880-Inte...near-you-Video

or http://tinyurl.com/mbt3hy

Steampunk-inspired sci-fi web series 'Riese' coming soon to a laptop near you (Video)

EXCERPT: 'Riese' will mostly likely appeal to fans of games like “Final Fantasy,” which I think evoke a similarly dark, epic feel, in a world that’s similar to, but very different than, our own. In that vein, the creators of the series plan to release an ARG (alternate reality game) on the show’s companion website, thesectishere.com, in September, a month before the premiere of 'Riese'.

Though the show is only beginning filming of the series this week, the production team has already been hard at work creating content to spark interest in the show. On the Riese website, there are several behind-the-scenes videos, a detailed description of the show's premise, and descriptions of the characters.

'Riese' will star Christine Chatelain (Sanctuary), SharonTaylor (Stargate: Atlantis), Ben Cotton (Harper’s Island) and Patrick Gilmore (Stargate: Universe).

Comment

Robert Picardo

http://insidetrekker.blogspot.com/

Exclusive Robert Picardo interview: part 3

EXCERPT:

I attended the charity auction on the sunday evening after the convention. It was a lovely event filled with wonderful entertainment, and was hosted by Mr. Picardo himself. The actor was selling personal memorabilia in order to raise money for the San Gabriel Valley chapter of Habitat. Over 5000$ were successfully raised during the entertainment-filled evening.

Here is the final part of this exclusive interview:

ME: You seem to be very much involved in charities: The Aids Pediatric Foundation . . .

RP: The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation… I’ve raised money for them with my CDs probably for, I guess it’s ten years now, and other things – auctions of cast things. I have a long relationship with charity and I believe in them a great deal. More recently, in the last five years, Habitat for Humanity, my local chapter, which is the San Gabriel Valley Chapter. We’re having our third annual charity dinner; it’s actually our fourth event because the first one was a brunch, but it’s our third dinner. Pat Arthur, who runs my website, has been instrumental in setting that up and she’s very popular with my local chapter of Habitat for her planning and her follow-through with these events. So we have that Sunday night. We schedule it so that as soon as the convention closes here, that the fans who’d like to come and are already in town can find their way over there.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

TV Listings for next two weeks

STARGATE ATLANTIS

JOE FLANIGAN
                        None

DAVID HEWLETT
                        Aug 24 – THE CLOSER, TNT, 1:00pm

RACHEL LUTTRELL
                        None

JASON MOMOA
                        Sep 4 – JOHNSON FAMILY VACATION, FX, 6:00pm, repeats Sep 5th at 9:00am

TORRI HIGGINSON
                        Sep 2 – THE ENGLISH PATIENT, SHOe, 12:30am

PAUL MCGILLION
                        Aug 23 – MOM, DAD AND HER, Lifetime, 3:00pm
                        Aug 23 – A COOLER CLIMATE, Hallmark, 7:00pm
                        Aug 23 – A GUY THING, SOAP, 8:00pm
                        Aug 24 – FIRST WAVE “Lungfish”, SyFy, 2:00pm
                        Aug 25 – X-FILES, “Duane Berry,” SyFy, 2:00am
                        Sep 4 – ENGAGED TO KILL, Lifetime Movie Network, 8:00pm, repeats Sep 5 at 12:00am

DAVID NYKL
                        None

KAVAN SMITH
                        Aug 24 – SEE SPOT RUN, HBO, 7:45am
                        Aug 31 – TWILIGHT ZONE, MNT, 8:00pm

RAINBOW SUN FRANCKS
                        Aug 31 – ALIENS VS PREDATOR, HBO2e, 2:10am
                        Sep 2 - ALIENS VS PREDATOR, MOMAXe, 11:10am

JEWEL STAITE
                        Aug 29 – WIDOW ON THE HILL, Lifetime, 7:00pm

ROBERT PICARDO
                        Extensive listing at
                        http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/r...istings/172333

MITCH PILEGGI
                        X-Files on SyFy channel; check your local listings
                        SONS OF ANARCHY on FX, check local listings
                        Aug 24 – GUN SHY, AMC, 6:00am
                        Aug 26 – VAMPIRE IN BROOKLYN, Cinemax, 6:30pm
                        Sep 3 – FLASH OF GENIUS, Cinemax, 11:30am
                        Sep 3 – THAT 70s SHOW, ABC Family, 7:00pm
                        Sep 4 – GUN SHY, AMC, 8:30am
                        Sep 4 – CSI, SPIKE, 12:00pm

RYAN ROBBINS
                        Aug 31 – ALIENS VS PREDATOR, HBO2e, 2:10am
                        Sep 2 - ALIENS VS PREDATOR, MOMAXe, 11:10am

DYLAN NEAL (Sheppard’s brother)
                        BLOOD TIES on LRW, check your local listings
                        SABRINA THE TEENAGE WTICH on ABC FAMILY, check your local listings
                        Aug 25 – 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS, Lifetime Movie Network, 3:50am
                        Sep 5 – CRADLE OF LIES, Lifetime, 7:00pm (good movie, he plays bad guy)
                        Sep 5 – CSI MIAMI, A&E, 8:00pm, repeats Sep 6th at 12:00am

For more SGA actors (recurring and guest), visit http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/313746.html for direct links to TV Guide, IMDB and more for listings

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

STARGATE SG-1

RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON

None

AMANDA TAPPING

Aug 28 – BOOTY CALL, HBOSGe, 12:30am, repeats Aug 31 at 3:45am
                        Sep 4 – ENGAGED TO KILL, Lifetime Movie Network, 8:00pm, repeats Sep 5 at 12:00am

MICHAEL SHANKS
                        Aug 24 – CSI MIAMI “Payback”, A&E, 1:00pm, repeats 7:00pm
                        Aug 26 – BURN NOTICE “Bad Blood”, USA, 7:00am

CHRIS JUDGE
                        X-MEN: EVOLUTION on DISXD, check local listing for multiple airings
                        Aug 27 – HOUSE PARTY 2, BET, 1:00pm
                        Sep 6 – SNOW DODGS, ABC Family, 11:00pm

DON S DAVIS
                        Aug 23 – NCIS “Chained”, USA, 2:00pm
                        Aug 23 - Sep 1 – OMEN IV, MOMAXe, 1:55am
                        Aug 28 – X-FILES “One Breath”, SyFy, 2:00am
                        Sep 1 – THE 6TH DAY, SHOe 11:145am
                        Sep 6 – HOOK, AMC, 9:00am

BEN BROWDER
                        Aug 24 – A KILLER WITHIN, Lifetime Movie Network, 2:00am and 6:00am
                        Sep 3 – BAD TO THE BONE, Lifetime Movie Network, 8:00pm
                        Sep 4 – BAD TO THE BONE, Lifetime Movie Network, 12:00am
                        Sep 4 – BAD TO THE BONE, Lifetime Movie Network, 12:00pm

CLAUDIA BLACK
                        Sep 3 – PITCH BLACK, SyFY, 9:00PM
                        Sep 4 – QUEEN OF THE DAMNED, Cinemax, 12:45pm

BEAU BRIDGES
                        MAX PAYNE on various cable channels, check listings
                        http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/b...istings/141410

COLIN CUNNINGHAM
                        Aug 24 – DA VINCI’S INQUEST, ABC, 1:35am

CORIN NEMEC
                        Aug 29 – RAGING SHARKS, SyFy, 3:00am
                        Aug 31 – DROP ZONE, HBO2e, 12:30pm

TERYL ROTHERY
                        Aug 26 – WARRIORS OF VIRTUE, FLIXe, 6:45am
                        Aug 30 – WARRIORS OF VIRTUE, FLIXe, 6:25am
                        Sep 4 – WARRIOR OF VIRTUE, FLIXe, 8:00am
                        Sep 5 – MOMENT OF TRUTH, Lifetime Movie Network, 2:00am

For other recurring/guest actors, check pre-made listings at http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/313891.html

Comment

Joe Flanigan

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.a...20090824syfy01

8.24.09 - 12:36 PM]
                          FIFTH EPISODE OF SUMMER SENSATION WAREHOUSE 13 BECOMES MOST-WATCHED ORIGINAL SERIES TELECAST IN SYFY'S 17-YEAR HISTORY
                          Released by Syfy

FIFTH EPISODE OF SUMMER SENSATION WAREHOUSE 13 BECOMES MOST-WATCHED ORIGINAL SERIES TELECAST IN SYFY'S 17-YEAR HISTORY
                          #1 Cable Program of The Night with Adults 18-49, Adults 25-54 and Total Viewers

New York, NY August 24, 2009 The Warehouse in South Dakota might need a new wing to house all of the records that the series is achieving. By adding nearly one million viewers from Live + 7 DVR playback, (985,000), the fifth episode of Syfy's summer sensation Warehouse 13, became the most watched original series telecast in Syfy's 17-year history, delivering 4.3 million total viewers.

The August 4 telecast entitled "Elements," with guest star Joe Flanigan, also scored series highs with 1.8 million Adults 18-49, while garnering 2.2 million Adults 25-54 (the series' second highest performance in this demo) and posting a 3.0 Household rating.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

David Hewlett

from his twitter - a new interview

@dhewlett
                            Interview for the official Stargate Magazine. I was brilliant! I was also the only one in room, as it was done via email ;-)

Comment

Michael Shanks

http://www.screendaily.com/territori...004810.article

or

http://tinyurl.com/mzavbf

August 25 2009

EXCERPT:
                              Arctic Blast started filming yesterday in Tasmania and is about a maverick US meteorologist (Michael Shanks) who saves the world after a rip in the earth’s atmosphere over the South Pole creates a giant fog. It is director Brian Trenchard-Smith’s first film in Australia for a decade and is produced by Gina Black and Stefan Wodoslawsky for Imagination Worldwide.

Comment

Cliff Simon

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/StarTre...o-chat-with-us

Cliff Simon jumps through the gate to chat with us!

Date / Length: 8/24/2009 10:00 PM - 1 hr

Actor, born in 1962 in Johannesburg, South Africa. Of Polish and Lithuanian decent, Cliff was the youngest of four children and only son of Emmanuelle and Phyllis Simon. At a very young age, Cliff aspired to be the first South African swimmer to win an Olympic Gold medal. His mother, being a swim teacher, had him in the pool before he could walk and instilled all the confidence he ever needed to follow

AUDIO AT link above

Comment

Working...
                                X