Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Hewlett''s been busy working on his site. New update!

http://www.dgeek.com/

Comment

Joe Flanigan

Full articles at links:

http://memles.wordpress.com/2009/08/...e-13-elements/

WAREHOUSE 13- ELEMENTS

EXCERPT:
      As has been the case every week, I find this to be a really fun little summer show. I enjoy Pete and Myka’s chemistry with one another, and the cases have a sense of the imaginary that is missing from your traditional investigation show of this nature. The show is good at providing a sense of structure within the cases as well, especially in terms of integrating the two agents. The parallel structure of Pete pairing off with the auction house employee, and then Myka pairing off with Joe Flanigan’s (Stargate: Atlantis) Jeff Weaver, is the kind of thing that didn’t really impact the investigation (neither relationship was given any actual time to develop) but was cute and, more importantly, continuing to develop a relationship between the two leads that feels more natural than it does contrived in both its conflict and its connections.

++++++++++++++++++

http://www.ifmagazine.com/review.asp?article=3392

WAREHOUSE 13- ELEMENTS

EXCERPT:
      But wait, wait just a minute. So the ending failed to deliver. So it was as predictable as an X-rated movie. That doesn’t mean it wasn’t fun. Claudia should stir things up plenty now that she’s a regular cast member. Artie (Saul Rubinek) needs a young whippersnapper to ruffle his feathers.

WAREHOUSE 13 also has a lot of personality and humor. How utterly awesome was it watching Myka unfasten her holster as she demands to go back to Weaver’s (Joe Flanigan) place? And let’s face it, a coat that lets you walk through walls is pretty darn cool.

Comment

TCA Tidbits (Television Critics Association) press tour

From today's 'tweets'

moryan: Psych guest cast cont'd: David Naughton, Ray Wise, Joshua Malina and Robert Patrick

TVGuideMagazine: Psych guests! James Brolin, C Baranski, C Elwes, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Rachel Leigh Cook, Ray Wise, Josh Malina, Robert Patrick

Comment

David Hewlett said on his twitter last night...

@privatehaven cast has heard nothing about Atlantis movie. I think the chances of it happening now are slim to none...such a waste!
          about 21 hours ago from web in reply to privatehaven

Comment

Review of Joe Flanigan in W13:

"Flannigan, by the way, was good. He was trying to play a part different from SGA's Shepherd, and a little more distant. This worked better in the earlier parts of the episode, less so when it got a bit more actioney later on, but still I'm going to say he put in the best performance by a guest star in the series so far. Of course I've always liked the guy. He's got a reserved presence, good comedic timing, a self-deprecating manner, an interesting delivery, and - curiously - he's one of the few actors I can think of that I don't imagine to be up Crit's Sheek when his TV gig ends. He's always struck me as the kind of guy who could do pretty much anything he wanted and always land on his feet. He doesn't *need* acting, he'd be successful at anything, but he likes it. There's an odd kind of confidence implicit in that which makes any character they're playing interesting. It's a rare quality, though. The only other genre actor I can think of who has that quality off the top of my head is Jerry Doyle."

http://www.republibot.com/content/ep...0%9D-episode-5

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://blogcritics.org/video/article...-boat-season3/

DVD Review: The Love Boat: Season Two, Volume Two

OK, so back to The Love Boat: Season Two, Volume Two itself. The usual (original) cast is there (which means no Jill Whelan, kiddos): Gavin MacLeod, Bernie Kopell, Ted Lange, Fred Grandy, and Lauren Tewes. Joining them this time ‘round are guest stars Abe Vigoda, Charlie Callas, Roddy McDowall, Raymond Burr, Dr. Joyce Brothers, Jerry Stiller, Leslie Nielsen, Sonny Bono (who does a goofy “hard rock” musical number in Kiss-style make-up), Richard Dean Anderson, David Hedison, Hayley Mills, Minnie Pearl, Corey Feldman (with Darth Vader mask in tow) and Ethel Merman. Gilligan‘s Island stars Bob Denver and Tina Louise show up in two separate episodes (the last people you’d expect to be taking a cruise), and Charo returns as April (who even gets a chance to sing the theme song in her patented broken English).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2009/0...-playing-bree/

Jodelle Ferland Cast In 'Eclipse': Will She Be Playing Bree?

With production beginning in a matter of weeks on the third "Twilight" film "Eclipse" and many of our favorite bloodsuckers arriving in Vancouver for rehearsals, it's about time the cast list gets solidified (especially after all that Rachelle-Bryce drama).
            So here's another name to add to the ever-growing roster: Jodelle Ferland. Variety is reporting that the 14-year-old will play a "vampire who has just been turned."
            >> Jodelle played Harmony in SGA episode “Harmony”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jewel Staite

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...tivityDigest09

Wednesday, July 29, 2009
            Homeward Bound I've stopped twittering long enough to realize I've severely neglected my myspace blog, and for that I do apologize. But seriously, if you aren't on twitter, climb out of your cave and join us crazy people! And by crazy, I mean John Mayer, who bought his own breath-a-lyzer to take to Vegas and test out while he got drunk! Genius! Just returned from an amazing trip to Europe, starting off in London for the London Film and Comic Con, which was quite a mixed bag of characters-- me, Shanks (as in Michael), Danny Trejo, Michael Ironside, Peter Facinelli... Eclectic and strange and really, really fun. Nothing like sitting in a car listening to Michael Ironside and Danny Trejo tell stories from Hollywood. I think between those two dudes they know pretty much everyone worth knowing. The convention itself was well-attended, lots of interesting encounters complete with baskets of strawberries(you'd think that one would never get old, but hey! It kinda does!), unicorn costumes, and some seriously devoted Twilight fans. Like, grown women losing the plan completely. Like me at that Comic Con party when I met you know who.After that, we took the train to Paris for a bit of a romantic holiday in Saint Germain where my husband lost his mind. Like, if he wasn't already married to me, I think he would marry Paris. He's already threatening to tattoo the fleur de lis somewhere on his physique, and I think I actually saw his eyes mist over while drinking a particularly good rose. And to be fair, Paris is pretty much the most beautiful city I've ever laid eyes on, so I'm not jealous. The food was out of control, and I think I scared a few people on twitter with my near-maniacal tweets about our meals, but if you know me, then you know I get excited about food. Especially when it's duck confit and cheese crepes and steak tartare and chocolate mousse so decadently rich it gives you heart palpitations. Remember that book "French Women Don't Get Fat"? I didn't gain a pound! WTF is in the water over there?! Oh Paris. Je t'aime.Now that we're back in LA, it's back to the grind. I've finally started to get sick of not working and being all selective, so the last offer that came in I happily accepted, especially since it shoots at home! Or sort of home... on the island of home, anyway, where it's spectacularly pretty in the summer. It's a SyFy movie called "Mothman" (no relation to Prophecies), a fun and crazy thriller that seems like it'll be a ball to do. Since I've already been bombarded with IJ's (Internet Jerks) on twitter about this project that hasn't even started shooting yet, I will come to its, SyFy's, and my own defence and say this: movies are created to ENTERTAIN YOU. Lighten up. And seriously, please, and for your mother's sake, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. The negativity that surfaces on the internet absolutely astounds me, and I think I speak for everyone in the entertainment world or in the public eye in saying that. It's destructive, mean, and never, ever neccessary. It's so much healthier to be positive! I think we're going to have an amazing time shooting this thing, and I couldn't be more excited to be embarking on a new adventure. Lets just hope catering knows how to make a good breakfast sandwich. If I don't have my breakfast sandwich in the morning, I turn into Naomi Campbell... too skinny, really crabby, and out of my friggin' mind. So until the next blog, www.twitter.com/JewelStaite where I will be dutifully updating you on my findings, my eatings, my whinings, and my workings. See ya!

---------------------------------------

Comment

STARGATE ATLANTIS

JOE FLANIGAN

Aug 11 – Warehouse 13, SyFy, 8:00pm
              Aug 18 – Warehouse 13, SyFy, 7:00pm

DAVID HEWLETT
              Aug 19 – The Triangle, SyFy, 3:00am

JASON MOMOA

Aug 10 – Johnson Family Vacation, FX, 11:00pm
              Aug 11 - Johnson Family Vacation, FX, 10:00am
              Aug 12 – Tempted, Lifetime Movie Network, 6:00pm
              Aug 13 - Tempted, Lifetime Movie Network, 10:00am

TORRI HIGGINSON
              Aug 19 – NCIS, USA Network, 2:00pm

DAVID NYKL
              Aug 20 – Pterodactyl, SyFy, 11:00pm (1st half only)

KAVAN SMITH
              Aug 13 – A Date with Darkness, Lifetime Movie Network, 6:00pm
              Aug 14 – A Date with Darkness, Lifetime Movie Network, 190:00am
              Aug 15 – Mission to Mars, SyFy, 4:00pm
              Aug 17 – Due East, Lifetime Movie Network, 4:00pm
              Aug 18 - Due East, Lifetime Movie Network, 8:00am

RAINBOW SUN FRANCKS
              Aug 12 – Aliens vs Predators, HBO2e, 3:35am

JEWEL STAITE
              Aug 20 – Gold Diggers-The Secret of Bear Mountain, Starz, 11:50am

For more SGA actors (recurring and guest), visit http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/313746.html for direct links to TV Guide, IMDB and more for listings

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

STARGATE SG-1

MICHAEL SHANKS

Aug 20 – Burn Notice, USA Network, 11:00am

CHRIS JUDGE
              X-Men: Evolution on Disney and Disney XD, check your local listings.
              Aug 8 – House Party 2, BET, 6:00pm

DON S DAVIS
              Aug 14 – Omen IV, Momaxe, 7:15pm

BEN BROWDER

Aug 14 – CSI Miami, A&E, 8:00pm, repeating at midnight

BEAU BRIDGES
              Aug 9 – Norma Rae, FMC, 5:30pm and 11:30pm
              Aug 13 – The Wizard, AMC, 6:45am
              Aug 16 – Two Minute Warning, AMC, 3:00am
              Aug 17 – My Name is Earl, TBS, 10:30pm
              Aug 18 – Norma Rae, FMC, 5:30pm and 10:00pm

COLIN CUNNINGHAM
              Aug 12 – Lesser Evil, HBOSGe, 1:15am
              Aug 17 – Lesser Evil, Lifetime Movie Network, 1:00am and 6:00am

CORIN NEMEC
              Listed as being in Beverly Hills 90210, airing on SOAP, check your listings
              Aug 13 – CSI NY, TNT, 1:00am
              Aug 13 – CSI NY, Spike, 9:00am
              Aug 17 – Drop Zone, HBO2e, 3:30am

TERYL ROTHERY
              Aug 9 – Warriors of Virtue, FLIXe, 9:30am
              Aug 13 – Playing to Win, Lifetime Movie Network, 4:00pm
              Aug 13 – Video Voyeur, Lifetime Movie Network, 8:00pm and repeats at midnight
              Aug 14 – Playing to Win, Lifetime Movie Network, 6:00am
              Aug 14 – Video Voyeur, Lifetime Movie Network, 12:00pm
              Aug 15 – Abducted: A Father’s Love, Lifetime Movie Network, 11:00am

For other recurring/guest actors, check pre-made listings at http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/313891.html

Comment

Michael Ironside (SG-1, "Crusade")

Michael stars in the new digi-novel LEVEL 26 by CSI creator Anthony E. Zuiker

Official LEVEL 26 trailer – world’s first Digi-novel by CSI creator Anthony E. Zuiker at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6mIQOem-CI

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                  Sharon Taylor, Ben Cotton & Patrick Gilmore

Quote:
                  I heard from actress Sharon Taylor today (Stargate: Atlantis’s Amelia Banks) who has been keeping busy since Enemy at the Gate, having recently landed a recurring guest star role on Smallville. Sharon also tells me that has been cast the evil Empress Amara in an SF web series called Riese. She’ll be in good company, working alongside a bunch of Stargate alumni including Ben “Kavanagh” Cotton and SGU’s very own Patrick Gilmore (aka Dale Volker). Production on the series kicks off in August and, if you’re interested in learning more, you can check it out here http://www.riesetheseries.com/ and here http://www.thesectishere.com/.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ctical-puddle/
                  Looks interesting. Will have to check this series out. Ben and Sharon videos already on the site. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Interview: Rachel Luttrell

SciFiNow recently sat down with Rachel Luttrell, who plays Teyla Emmagan on Stargate Atlantis, to talk about the show and her character.

http://www.scifinow.co.uk/interviews...chel-luttrell/

Comment

James Bamford

http://www.metronews.ca/toronto/work...d-getting-paid

Crashing, burning and getting paid
                      August 11, 2009

EXCERPT:

James (Bam-Bam) Bamford has been burned alive, bashed with furniture and thrown out of high places thousands of times.

The 42-year-old stuntman, stunt coordinator and president of Stunts Canada has performed and managed stunts for more than a hundred movies and TV shows like Get Carter, Blade Trinity, Battlestar Galactica and Stargate Atlantis. If you saw the trailer for the recent movie Watchmen, that was Bamford getting kneed in the chest by Night Owl in a prison fight scene

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

Michael Shanks

Via twitter @MichaelShanks
                        Michael now confirmed for the lead in the Aus/Canadian co-production "Arctic Blast", due to commence filming 24 August in Tasmania, Aus.

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson

http://science.discovery.com/top-ten...ct-tape-5.html

We all know that MacGyver, come hell or high water, had a small, flattened roll of duct tape in his back pocket at all times. We also know that MacGyver could "fix a computer with a hairpin and a piece of duct tape."

REST AT LINK ABOVE, plus nice pic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                            Michael Shanks

Via twitter @MichaelShanks
                            Michael now confirmed for the lead in the Aus/Canadian co-production "Arctic Blast", due to commence filming 24 August in Tasmania, Aus.
                            If you go to Michael's offical website. There is a article about the movie on the main page.

And probably the reason he isn't attending DragonCon now!!!
                            MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                            MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                            POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                            CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                            GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                            VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                            FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Rachel Luttrell

Full article at link

http://www.denofgeek.com/television/..._atlantis.html

Interview: Rachel Luttrell talks Stargate Atlantis

Published on Aug 12, 2009

Rachel Luttrell has played Athanosian warrior-leader Teyla Emmagan for the last five years on the hit show Stargate Atlantis, which concluded its saga at the end of season five in January.

The Tanzanian-born actress, who emigrated to Canada with her family at the age of five, was a soprano member of the prestigious Mendelssohn Choir, as well as studying ballet at the Russian Academy of Classical Balletand piano at Toronto's Royal Conservatory of Music. And like that wasn't enough, she can act too...

Why do you think Stargate Atlantis has such a particularly strong fan-base in Europe and Australia?
                              I'm not really sure why Europe and Australia in particular, but I can certainly answer, at least from my standpoint, why it has such a vast fan-base from around the world. I think it's partly because SG1 and Atlantis didn't take themselves very seriously, on the one hand. There's a lot of levity to the characters and to the storylines, which I think is unique in sci-fi.

Comment

Rachel Luttrell

Did a very brief video for the SGA DVD UK set at

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.h...cId=1000327953

(site contains contest for UK fans to visit SGU set)

Comment

Working...
                                X