Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jason Momoa scores the new Conan the Barbarian film!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Well if it's the press, it must be true... I'm not gonna disagree on that one!
    I will, but im a guy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ar3s View Post
      I will, but im a guy
      Guys! It's ok, you can say it... we won't think any less of you, and it won't turn you into a fanboy!

sigpic

Comment

Jonas was better, in a non-fanboy way

All Ronon needs to know to play Conan is (What is best in life?)
        Last edited by Ar3s; 27 February 2010, 02:59 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Jonas was better, in a non-fanboy way
          Jonas was great!

All Ronon needs to know to play Conan is (What is best in life?)
          That one's lost on me! Though it would be interesting to see Ronon acting... as opposed to Jason!

sigpic

Comment

I think Jason will make an awesome Conan. My only problem is if it is in 3-D I won't be able to see it. I wear glasses and can't also wear the 3-D glasses. I have missed some great movie experiences do to this. But with Jason it may be worth the problems I have with the whole 3-D thing.

Comment

3D movies aren't in 3D only, pretty sure it'll be available in both formats.

Comment

Well if it is in regular format then nothing will stop me from enjoying Jason as Conan, by Crom.

Comment

Originally posted by starhearted View Post
                  I think Jason will make an awesome Conan. My only problem is if it is in 3-D I won't be able to see it. I wear glasses and can't also wear the 3-D glasses. I have missed some great movie experiences do to this. But with Jason it may be worth the problems I have with the whole 3-D thing.
                  put the 3d glasses over your real ones.
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I have tried to put the 3D glasses over my glasses, under my glasses, even cut up and taped to my glasses, but it just doesn't work. Unless they invent something that is meant to clip onto glasses in a funtioning way I am stuck seeing movies in regular 2D. I have skipped a couple of movies due to the whole 3d aspect being something I simply cannot watch my glasses. But, of course being able to see any movies with the vision I have makes me grateful for glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                      That one's lost on me! Though it would be interesting to see Ronon acting... as opposed to Jason!
                      From the original Conan film lol
                      sigpic

Comment

You can see a video of Jason being interviewed about this movie at http://www.tmz.com/tag/Jason+Momoa/

Comment

Congrats Jason, you deserve it mate !

Imagine if the movie rockets...he could become an A-list star...then he might still do the atlantis movie out of loyalty to the franchise that taught him the skills needed to get this part. I wonder if MGM will do an SGA movie with an A-lister??

Comment

From the original Conan film lol
                            LOL, ok thanks!

Originally posted by CityOfAtlantis. View Post
                            Congrats Jason, you deserve it mate !

Imagine if the movie rockets...he could become an A-list star...then he might still do the atlantis movie out of loyalty to the franchise that taught him the skills needed to get this part. I wonder if MGM will do an SGA movie with an A-lister??
                            Let's hope so!

sigpic

Comment

Conan armed with Ronon's gun
                              A terrifying thought...

Comment

Originally posted by Galactic Hitchhiker View Post
                                Jason.. in a loincloth? Well, could be worse, they could've had asked Hewlett.. imagine HIM in a loincloth. Now that would be scary and trauma inducing.
                                Well, David has worn Ronon's wig before...

Comment

Working...
                                X