Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jason Momoa scores the new Conan the Barbarian film!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KEK View Post
    I think it's his delivery of the dialogue people are poking fun at, it doesn't seem to ring true. It might not be his acting per se, but his ability to do accents. It wasn't really a problem with Ronon because he never really changed it, but it could be here.
    Having never read the Conan books is Conan supposed to have an accent? I mean I know in the original movie he did because well lets face it Arnold can't lose that accent of his and when they made his Conan he was still learning english but is Conan supposed to have an accent?
    sigpic

Comment

Is it August yet Gonna have to wait to see this one when I get back home from Chicago in August. I'm sure it will be in theaters for a long time
      Purple's Biggest Fan
      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Ohhhh I so can not wait...

Come one release... come on
        This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

Look!! The trailer for Conan (not the teaser trailer) http://movies.yahoo.com/summer-movie...ian/1809953260
          sigpic

Comment

Hubby just showed me.... Thanks for posting the link Dragongirl. I'm getting more and more excited..... is it Aug. yet?

Comment

I love that they have the count down timer going in that link but to be reminded we have SOOOOOO long to wait kinda sucks
              sigpic

Comment

Curse you timer!!! Just give the movie to us now!
                This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  I love that they have the count down timer going in that link but to be reminded we have SOOOOOO long to wait kinda sucks
                  Originally posted by AllyCat View Post
                  Curse you timer!!! Just give the movie to us now!
                  *blows raspberries*

Try living in a country where there has been no release date announced! We aren't even going to get it in August!
                  sigpic

Comment

OH NO Lah that is awful!!!! *huggles* I think you need to take a trip to the States in Aug
                    sigpic

Comment

I would if I could... I'll be patient, though.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hopefully you get a release date soon that wont be too long of a wait
                        sigpic

Comment

Just saw the new trailer a couple days ago!! I can't wait to see this movie!
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

The trailer is on the front page of Youtube. The dislike bar is a bit disconcerting.

479 likes, 675 dislikes

Comment

Those are people that are not happy they remade the Crappy Arnold version
                              sigpic

Comment

this is exact role for him...first time I saw Ronon I thought that he can play Conan sometimes
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X