Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jason Momoa scores the new Conan the Barbarian film!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to this article, Conan is going to be in 3D!
    sigpic

Comment

If the director doesn't take it into consideration (like with HP) then it's pointless, 3D movies have to be shot in a different way compared to normal ones, if not 3D is just a novelty.
      Last edited by KEK; 24 February 2010, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
        If the director doesn't it into consideration (like with HP) then it's pointless, 3D movies have to be shot in a different way compared to normal ones, if not 3D is just a novelty.
        ITA, and hopefully they'll do something worthwhile with it.
        sigpic

Comment

This sounds like it could be fun!

http://www.sfx.co.uk/page/sfx?entry=..._to_play_conan

Comment

Conan armed with Ronon's gun
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
              According to this article, Conan is going to be in 3D!
              Oooh, I didn't realise it was Lionsgate that were making it. They did a pretty good job of the 3D version of My Bloody Valentine , though I would assume Conan will be a lot less gory than that! Not too sure what they'd have in 3D myself, but I'm sure they won't do it if they don't think it'll work

sigpic

Comment

im glad for jason mamoa but can someone tell me is the film going to the cinema or is it a straight to dvd movie and does it look like the film will be sucessful
                sigpic
                The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Most likely cinema but I wouldn't be suprised on the Direct-DVD. Have seen people slandering him saying he's not big enough to play Conan and some saying he's a wooden actor..but ill deffo be seeing it
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ar3s View Post
                    Most likely cinema but I wouldn't be suprised on the Direct-DVD. Have seen people slandering him saying he's not big enough to play Conan and some saying he's a wooden actor..but ill deffo be seeing it
                    well i wish him good luck also his acting skills are fine dont listen to the detractors there is always someone that doesnt like the way an actor acts
                    sigpic

Comment

There were some who stated that some guy off Twilight shudve played him, dont know which 1 as I hate Twilight and didnt bother googling his name . Ill lmao if it makes more money at the cinema than the original Conan made
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ar3s View Post
                        There were some who stated that some guy off Twilight shudve played him, dont know which 1 as I hate Twilight and didnt bother googling his name . Ill lmao if it makes more money at the cinema than the original Conan made
                        so apparently the actors in twilight are good actors well ill have to disagree with them people i prefer jason mamoa to that lot
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
                          so apparently the actors in twilight are good actors well ill have to disagree with them people i prefer jason mamoa to that lot
                          Agreed, think I prefer Uwe Boll movies to that lot
                          Last edited by Ar3s; 27 February 2010, 01:48 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Jason was on TMZ today in a short video interview. One guy said that Jason is "ridiculously hot." Check your listings as this show syndicates. He's in the first ten minutes (maybe 7-8 min mark?)

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                              Jason was on TMZ today in a short video interview. One guy said that Jason is "ridiculously hot." Check your listings as this show syndicates. He's in the first ten minutes (maybe 7-8 min mark?)
                              The vid's here
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                                One guy said that Jason is "ridiculously hot."
                                Well if it's the press, it must be true... I'm not gonna disagree on that one!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X