This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shrap View Post
    I'm in Australia and got my S3 boxset today. We have the horrible cover as well. Did anyone get a booklet inside there sets, with episode and special feature listings? We got them in seasons 1 and 2 but nothing for 3.
    No booklet or insert- the only kind of insert we've had before for SGA is I think from the season one set- and it was all just advertising for merch and new seasons.

And no, they didn't hurry it. If anything they took too long. They had the perfect cover to start with.

Comment

To be honest, I really like the season 3 cover. I'm dissapointed in the loss of Carson from the front but I don't hate it! It looks really nice with all of them in action positions! I really don't see how it's a 'horrible' cover.....

Comment

Originally posted by Will Thorne View Post
        To be honest, I really like the season 3 cover. I'm dissapointed in the loss of Carson from the front but I don't hate it! It looks really nice with all of them in action positions! I really don't see how it's a 'horrible' cover.....
        Dude look at Rodney !!!!!!!!! , that is just bad his head is not proportioned to his body i mean c'mon ??

that is just one thing that is wrong , but there isn't enough room to tell you how messed up that cover is
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
          Dude look at Rodney !!!!!!!!! , that is just bad his head is not proportioned to his body i mean c'mon ??

that is just one thing that is wrong , but there isn't enough room to tell you how messed up that cover is
          From what I'm looking at, McKay's head to body ratio seems to be perfectly fine...

Comment

WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!,

you know what, oh well i guess it's nice to know that there ar some people out there who think the cover is not so bad
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Yeah to each their own I suppose?

Comment

Yeah to each their own I suppose?

how much did it cost in where you live ?? thanks
                sigpic

Comment

I am also in Australia and preeordered mine from the online section of Ezydvd. I paid $74.?? Australian. It was cheaper $60 ish dollars at some other stores. But mine was delivered to my door on the day of release and I got an atlantis mini mouse with it.

Comment

I am also in Australia and preeordered mine from the online section of Ezydvd. I paid $74.?? Australian. It was cheaper $60 ish dollars at some other stores. But mine was delivered to my door on the day of release and I got an atlantis mini mouse with it.
                    i paid $38.46, for my copy the store i bought it at was sold out of them
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay, here is what I've got going cover art wise. It's NOT FINISHED YET So just wait a bit before ya'll go snurching it. I still have some tweaking to do before it's done.
                      Spoiler:

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

That picture is better than either of the other covers. Way to go.

Joanne

Comment

Thanks

Here is the finished product. I think it's good, I doubt I'll be doing any more to it. It's not perfect, not by a long shot, but, it's a thousand times better than the current cover art.

Feel free to snurch away, just leave my email at the bottom. I'm not sure how well it will print out as it's leaning towards the small size for printing, this is, honest, actuall file size, so.... I can't really make it much bigger to print. But, it ought to be okay for a DVD size print.
                          Anyway, enjoy
                          Spoiler:

Last edited by idlewild202; 02 October 2007, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Same here!

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                            Thanks

Here is the finished product. I think it's good, I doubt I'll be doing any more to it. It's not perfect, not by a long shot, but, it's a thousand times better than the current cover art.

Feel free to snurch away, just leave my email at the bottom. I'm not sure how well it will print out as it's leaning towards the small size for printing, this is, honest, actuall file size, so.... I can't really make it much bigger to print. But, it ought to be okay for a DVD size print.
                            Anyway, enjoy
                            Spoiler:

Thats brilliant! Two thumb's up from me, fantastic work, simply fantastic!

Comment

Thats brilliant! Two thumb's up from me, fantastic work, simply fantastic!
                              Thanks!!

For those of you like the pink center better, I went ahead and uploaded that version so you can choose which one you like better.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                                Thanks!!

For those of you like the pink center better, I went ahead and uploaded that version so you can choose which one you like better.
                                Spoiler:

thank you so much WOW i am totally printing that and going to use it on my season three beautiful outstanding work
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X