Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It blows. Plain and simple. And Beckett is gone. He was still a regular cast member in S3, despite what happened.

For those who want Dr. B back on, want the old version, or plain want to tell Fox the cover sucks, can email them at [email protected]

I spoke to a Fox distributor at Comic Con and she said they have gotten A LOT of negative feedback about the cover. Maybe we can change their minds back! Or get a better version!

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
      <snip>

I spoke to a Fox distributor at Comic Con and she said they have gotten A LOT of negative feedback about the cover. Maybe we can change their minds back! Or get a better version!
      That's great news!
      Guess I'll go send them another email about it, the more we bug them the better. That's really is good to hear they've gotten that much bad news rep about the cover, I really do hope they change it.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

I took a look again and after the mention of John and Rodney's heads, I was laughing my head off! Rodney's head looks too big for his body. It's soooo bad. If us Canadians get stuck with the new one too, I may just have to make my own cover! I'm into scrapbooking and recently got into digital scrapbooking for a family reunion calendar and learned a lot. I think if I did my own cover and printed it on glossy photo paper it'd look really neat .
        If they were looking for a new cover to grab the fans attention, yes it does and makes me laugh and want to ask "why" all at the same time.
        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
          I took a look again and after the mention of John and Rodney's heads, I was laughing my head off! Rodney's head looks too big for his body. It's soooo bad. If us Canadians get stuck with the new one too, I may just have to make my own cover! I'm into scrapbooking and recently got into digital scrapbooking for a family reunion calendar and learned a lot. I think if I did my own cover and printed it on glossy photo paper it'd look really neat .
          If they were looking for a new cover to grab the fans attention, yes it does and makes me laugh and want to ask "why" all at the same time.

I would like to know if you guys in Canada are getting the new or old the covers , so if you can can keep us informed that me great , i would so love to know thanks
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

however i just bought a copy of ADB poster at a creation convention at that it was double sided and on the other side is picture of a the new SGA cover , oh it looks even worse in public , but hopefully with all that negative feedback one of you guys mentioned maybe from comic-con hopefully they'll change it , so hope and pray and keep begging
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
              however i just bought a copy of ADB poster at a creation convention at that it was double sided and on the other side is picture of a the new SGA cover , oh it looks even worse in public , but hopefully with all that negative feedback one of you guys mentioned maybe from comic-con hopefully they'll change it , so hope and pray and keep begging
              Ugh, really?
              Yeah, I got onto Amazon today to check the price of the season, I couldn't help but grimace at the cover art.... it's just horrid looking. Bleck bleck bleck.

I really do hope they change it back.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

I would like to know if you guys in Canada are getting the new or old the covers , so if you can can keep us informed that me great , i would so love to know thanks
                I think you will have no problem finding out. I'm sure if we do get the first cool cover, fans will be gloating about it!

Comment

cool Angela V when does season 3 come out for you guys ?? is it the same time on september 18th like us ? thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

cool Angela V when does season 3 come out for you guys ?? is it the same time on september 18th like us ? thanks
                    Miza, sad news. I just checked the Canadian websites of Best Buy and Future Shop. Both show the NEW cover of season 3 of Atlantis now. grumple. Though it's showing a release date of Sept 11th.

Comment

Good job i live in the UK and can by the season from single discs
                      sigpic
                      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                      Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                        Good job i live in the UK and can by the season from single discs
                        thanks Angela V , so in the UK is the cover art the same and does the single disc have better cover art then the main cover thanks
                        sigpic

Comment

Looks like the new cover art will be on the box sets sold in Australia, unfortunately.

Comment

I couldn't believe it when i saw the front cover they had chosen!
                            For starters they had removed Carson, and i'm a big Carson fan! He was a main character and even though they did kill him off () it was near the end so he should of stayed on it!

I might be the only one but i do kind of like some of the action shots to the standing still ones. But i still hope they change it! I sent a few emails out too!
                            sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

I was wondering if other fans in other countries out there have the new or the old covers ?? i don't knows anybody in others countries , but i would love to know thanks for replying this thread i am very glad to see other people opinions
                              sigpic

Comment

From About.com (DVD release article)

Not about the cover art, but about the release in general

"Since there's no need to time it with a forthcoming new season, the
                                tenth and final season of of Stargate SG-1 is already out and is
                                loaded with features. But for Season 3 of Stargate Atlantis you'll
                                have to wait until Sept. 18. Watch Carson Beckett die all over again!"

http://scifi.about.com/b/a/000040.htm

sigpic
                                www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Working...
                                X