Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Jenner for that , if anyone else has any new information please post , i really want them to do something about that atrocious cover for Season 3 SGA thank you hope to hear from you guys soon
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

The picture looks like a digital composit of the cast. I don't like it but will be getting the DVD set. I am looking forward to watching the epsiode Sunday again. My mom recorded over it 2 days after it aired.

Comment

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
        The picture looks like a digital composit of the cast. I don't like it but will be getting the DVD set. I am looking forward to watching the epsiode Sunday again. My mom recorded over it 2 days after it aired.
        Same. I'm still pretty disgusted with what they did with the cover art but that won't stop me buying it. I haven't even seen the season yet so it's a no brainer.

Comment

yeah i am still getting mine i just can't believe they can get away with this,

i wonder what the actors think if they have seen it
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
            Same. I'm still pretty disgusted with what they did with the cover art but that won't stop me buying it. I haven't even seen the season yet so it's a no brainer.
            i wanted to ask you about our signature are those two pictures the same ?
            sigpic

Comment

This week it will be out can't wait YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                This week it will be out can't wait YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Less than 24 hours before I get mine!

I have to promise myself to make it last the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                  Less than 24 hours before I get mine!
                  I'm not getting mine until next week because I'm getting Family Guy Volume 5 DVD tomorrow.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
                    I'm not getting mine until next week because I'm getting Family Guy Volume 5 DVD tomorrow.
                    Family Guy BEFORE Atlantis! Blasphemy!

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
                      Family Guy is good but Atlantis is better. I am hoping that I don't start crying when I watch the episode Sunday again. I went through 3 paper towels during the airing of the show. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Comment

Another week for us down under, due on the 26th Sept.

Comment

Mine was shipped Thurs 6th Sep from the US but I haven't got it yet. Hope it comes tomorow it will be 14 days then.
                          STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
                          legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

Got it!!!!!!!!!!!

The colour scheme is gorgeous, the cast on the front isn't. And Beckett and Mckay don't apper on the slim pack covers! Again! (I can't tell who that is lying back in the chair, but they don't count since we can't see their face)

The menus look great, I love that they are the same as the S2 ones, except green, it's a good layout, and I can't wait to actually watch the eps!

And it's not all shiny like the S2 set cover either. But everything else looks good!

Comment

Horrible artwork, hopefully R2 gets a better one. R2 covers are almost always different.
                              sigpic

Comment

So in which episode does Shappard's hair give Mckay the brain suck?

Comment

Working...
                                X