Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Atlantis Season 2 (Region 1 DVD)- March 6, 2007 (Confirmed date)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mine in the mail on Saturday, really enjoying it so far. The production of the DVDs is much more polished than season 1.

The best part is, I got it for free through a radio contest!

Comment

Originally posted by Beckmen View Post
      I am going to Wal-Mart tomorrow to get mine, and if it's not there sitting on the shelf I am going to be pretty mad. Didn't want to pre-order because I hate waiting for shipping and worrying about stuff getting lost in the mail, which has happened to me a few times.

Really looking forward to it. Watched the season 1 DVDs last week. Other than The Siege I and II, which I am probably watching today so when I watch III for the first time on DVD I and II will be really fresh in the memory.
      I too am going to get the Season 2 DVD tomorrow from Wal-Mart. I would like to buy it at Shopko, but I want to save a few bucks, so I buy at Wal-Mart.

Here's my watching order
      -Watch The Seige Part 3
      -Watch the teaser for Runner (to see what kind of opening credits it has)
      -Listen to the DVD commentary for Grace Under Pressure (with Hewlett, Tapping, and the Martins)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
        Got mine in the mail on Saturday, really enjoying it so far. The production of the DVDs is much more polished than season 1.

The best part is, I got it for free through a radio contest!
        A radio contest? That must have been something. The chances of me winning anything over the radio are slim to none.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
          A radio contest? That must have been something. The chances of me winning anything over the radio are slim to none.
          It was early in the morning so I think there wasn't much competition and was for a gift certificate for a dvdstore.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
            -Watch the teaser for Runner (to see what kind of opening credits it has)
            Spoiler:
            'Runner' has the old opening credits sequence.
            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
              Spoiler:
              'Runner' has the old opening credits sequence.
              Oh, that's bull****. And let me guess Siege Part 3 and Intruder both have the old credits, too.

They should've just left those episodes with the 10 second credits.
              sigpic

Comment

www.thecnl.com have it for $44.76.

There warehouse is located at the bottom of Boundary Road, south of Marine Way. They have the DVD's in stock as I saw them when I was there on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  Online prices as of today

BEST BUY - $39.99
                  CIRCUIT CITY - $39.99
                  WALMART - $36.92
                  AMAZON - $34.99
                  DEEPDISCOUNTDVD.COM - $33.92

Looks like deepdiscountdvd wins - free shipping if you don't mind waiting a few days after release to get it
                  Got mine at walmart today for $36.99. figured best buy was cheaper, but I decided the $2 difference was worth the incredible aggravation of trying to park at best buy at lunch time....

Contains 3 slimset DVDs, one glossy page promo for other shows on DVD; a merchandise pamphlet which lists season 1 dvd set, stargate worlds, sga trading cards, creation con stuff, official magazine, sg1 figurines, sg1 dvds.

COVERS
                  DVD 1: Sheppard, Teyla, Ronon and a wraith
                  DVD 2: Weir and Teyla
                  DVD 3: Ronon and Teyla and female wraith

Oops, no McKay, no Beckett!

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
                    Oh, that's bull****. And let me guess Siege Part 3 and Intruder both have the old credits, too.
                    Yep. What's wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      COVERS
                      DVD 1: Sheppard, Teyla, Ronon and a wraith
                      DVD 2: Weir and Teyla
                      DVD 3: Ronon and Teyla and female wraith

Oops, no McKay, no Beckett!
                      Yet Teyla's on all of them? That's some strange priorities there.

Comment

i can't leave the house today i wanna get it so bad
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
                          Yep. What's wrong with that?
                          Well, for starters, MGM/Fox delays the DVD from November to March, and they just think, "Oh, lets kill some time and just slap the old credits on the first 3 episodes, no one will notice." I would have prefered to have new 60-second opening credits on the first 2 eps, and the 10-second opening credits on Runner, or the 10-second credits on first 3 episodes.
                          sigpic

Comment

Preordered mine through Barnes & Noble due to a buy one get one sale on DVD TV box sets, so I bought the old Dungeons & Dragons cartoon box set and preordered Atlantis when that was going on, plus I had an extra 15% off coupon for B&N members, so I got both sets for the total of $37.88 including shipping. Hopefully it'll be here when I get home from teaching so I can start enjoying them with my kids

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

I got mine today at Fred Meyer for $31.99. They were having a 20% off sale on dvd sets.
                              "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                              'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                              Individuality is freedom lived.
                              'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Bought mine today at Fry's electronics for $34.99. cant wait to put it on my ipod.

Comment

Working...
                                X