Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Atlantis Season 2 (Region 1 DVD)- March 6, 2007 (Confirmed date)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online prices as of today

BEST BUY - $39.99
    CIRCUIT CITY - $39.99
    WALMART - $36.92
    AMAZON - $34.99
    DEEPDISCOUNTDVD.COM - $33.92

Looks like deepdiscountdvd wins - free shipping if you don't mind waiting a few days after release to get it

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      Looks like deepdiscountdvd wins - free shipping if you don't mind waiting a few days after release to get it
      Received my shipping notice from them yesterday, so hopefully it'll be here by next Tuesday, or this weekend if Im extra lucky.

Comment

My DVDs arrived yesterday... was interested to note that the high production values of the SGA Season 1 DVDs are still being upheld... with the photos for Siege III and Intruder mixed up in the accompany booklet!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          My DVDs arrived yesterday... was interested to note that the high production values of the SGA Season 1 DVDs are still being upheld... with the photos for Siege III and Intruder mixed up in the accompany booklet!
          Did the same last year with 'Home' and 'Underground'.
          Teal'c: I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-o.
          O'Neill: ...Call Daniel.

Comment

Yeah, I heard about that (thing with the SGA Season 1 DVDs). My friend was trying to look for the SGA S1 DVD and he couldn't find it anywhere.
            Originally posted by prion View Post
            Online prices as of today

BEST BUY - $39.99
            CIRCUIT CITY - $39.99
            WALMART - $36.92
            AMAZON - $34.99
            DEEPDISCOUNTDVD.COM - $33.92

That's where I'm buying my SGA S2 DVD (the bolded and big part).
            sigpic

Comment

Holy Hannah I am sooo excited. I work at a hollywood Video up here in Washington State and we just recieved Atlanis Season 2. Since the employees can rent dvd's before they are released I am sooooo going to nab them and have a marathon. As far as I know Hollywood Video hasn't carried anything related to Stargate except the movie and the two pilots...so I'm excited. I am so goint to pimp them out to all the customers This is the most awsome thing to happen at hollywood video since we got in Joss Whedon's Firefly.

Comment

Originally posted by hermiod626 View Post
                Holy Hannah I am sooo excited. I work at a hollywood Video up here in Washington State and we just recieved Atlanis Season 2. Since the employees can rent dvd's before they are released I am sooooo going to nab them and have a marathon. As far as I know Hollywood Video hasn't carried anything related to Stargate except the movie and the two pilots...so I'm excited. I am so goint to pimp them out to all the customers This is the most awsome thing to happen at hollywood video since we got in Joss Whedon's Firefly.

When I worked at Holywood, they only had the Rising and the movie.

Comment

Accompany booklet? What do you mean? My set only came with a book of ads for Stargate merch...
                  Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                  http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Newegg $32.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...027616067869DV

Comment

Originally posted by Beckmen View Post
                      Accompany booklet? What do you mean? My set only came with a book of ads for Stargate merch...
                      I wonder if the S2 sets here will have booklets or not. (though I'm in Canada, but that shouldn't make a difference it's still R1). I'd take a booklet with pics, over adverts any day.

Comment

I'm curious as to what prices anyone has seen in Canada for the set (excluding online), I opened up this week's future shop flyer excited to see the set.....only to discover that it costs $52.99. Cheapest Stargate release yet? (as it's been advertised) I don't think so.....

Anyone know of it being sold elsewhere cheaper? (sadly the number of places to shop in my town is limited as well though)

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                          I'm curious as to what prices anyone has seen in Canada for the set (excluding online), I opened up this week's future shop flyer excited to see the set.....only to discover that it costs $52.99. Cheapest Stargate release yet? (as it's been advertised) I don't think so.....

Anyone know of it being sold elsewhere cheaper? (sadly the number of places to shop in my town is limited as well though)
                          I'm having my mom pick it up for me from best buy for $44.99. It wasn't in the flyer (I looked) but it's on their site if you look (not prominent anywhere, I actually had to hunt for it). But if you have one you can check store stock online to see if they have it.

Comment

And Walmart's not advertising. pooh. Even Zellers. Though I just got season 1 for Valentine's Day. So I think I have to wait until Mother's Day for season 2!

And I got no stinking booklet! just ads. Hmph!

I took a look at the revised cover of S2. Just some more colour! Kind of disappointed. I think Shep is way too big on it. I don't like how certain other characters look so TINY in the background. Hate that. Since I've only watched up to episode 6 on my t.v., does Big Shep and slightly smaller Weir and Ronan mean these 3 have the most to do in this season?
                            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post

I preordered mine through amazon.ca and their price is $44.96. So hopefully I'll be getting mine either Tommorow or Tuesday, so exicted.(I've preordered stuff through amazon before and sometimes their nice and you actually get it a day before its released.)

Comment

I am going to Wal-Mart tomorrow to get mine, and if it's not there sitting on the shelf I am going to be pretty mad. Didn't want to pre-order because I hate waiting for shipping and worrying about stuff getting lost in the mail, which has happened to me a few times.

Really looking forward to it. Watched the season 1 DVDs last week. Other than The Siege I and II, which I am probably watching today so when I watch III for the first time on DVD I and II will be really fresh in the memory.
                                Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                                http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Working...
                                X