sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
      Mind telling me who's on the spine?
      Odd question...

It's Rodney (looking rather smug).

Out Now:
      Stargate Universe: Air, Stargate Atlantis: Nightfall, Stargate SG-1: Relativity and Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon (from Fandemonium Books)
      Stargate SG-1: Half Life, Stargate SG-1: First Prime, Stargate Atlantis: Zero Point and Stargate SG-1: Shell Game (from Big Finish Productions)
      "Outsiders" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #20), "Choices" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #10)
      ---------------------------------------------------
      Twitter

Comment

I have a thing about the spines...wierd, I know but still. I got my copy today.
        sigpic

Comment

I have a thing about the spines...wierd, I know but still. I got my copy today.
          I am so jealous!! I'm still waiting for it to be shipped. Probably because I ordered some SG1 books too....If I would've known, I would have just ordered Halcyon.

Post your thoughts when you're done reading it. Please?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JMSwallow
            Odd question...

It's Rodney (looking rather smug).

What other expression does Rodney have????
            http://www.karenmiller.net
            http://karenmiller.livejournal.com

Comment

Originally posted by KarenMiller
              What other expression does Rodney have????
              Panic-stricken? Terrified?

Out Now:
              Stargate Universe: Air, Stargate Atlantis: Nightfall, Stargate SG-1: Relativity and Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon (from Fandemonium Books)
              Stargate SG-1: Half Life, Stargate SG-1: First Prime, Stargate Atlantis: Zero Point and Stargate SG-1: Shell Game (from Big Finish Productions)
              "Outsiders" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #20), "Choices" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #10)
              Twitter

Comment

My book shipped yesterday!!!!

So does Halcyoncontain any snippets from any other upcoming novels? I like to read those.....
                sigpic

Comment

Nope. It doesn't. I'm a little fustrated now...I've almost finished SotF but I'm also in a Halo mood and half book 2 to read but I love Atlantis novels...so...bah.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ya know the SAS folk? Are Lance and Bishop nods towards Lance Hendrikson's character in Aliens?
                    sigpic

Comment

Ya know the SAS folk? Are Lance and Bishop nods towards Lance Hendrikson's character in Aliens?
                      Bishop is actually named after This Guy; just one of many hidden references I've put in there...

Out Now:
                      Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JMSwallow
                        Panic-stricken? Terrified?

And yet, with overtones of smugness ...
                        http://www.karenmiller.net
                        http://karenmiller.livejournal.com

Comment

Are the people who live on Halycon just called Halycons?
                          sigpic

Comment

Are the people who live on Halycon just called Halycons?
                            Or Halcyonites.

Out Now:
                            Twitter

Comment

Finished reading Halcyon! Just coming off of watching Common Ground, I wonder how Sheppard would have felt and acted if this book was set after that episode.

I must say, the book provided some twists I was not expecting and that was a definate plus!

Mr. Swallow, I'm looking forward to your next adventure with the team!! Thanks!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                                Finished reading Halcyon! Just coming off of watching Common Ground, I wonder how Sheppard would have felt and acted if this book was set after that episode.
                                I must say, the book provided some twists I was not expecting and that was a definate plus!
                                Mr. Swallow, I'm looking forward to your next adventure with the team!! Thanks!!!!!
                                I appreciate the kind words, GG - glad you enjoyed the book. I'm hoping to tell more stories in the Stargate universe in the future...

Out Now:
                                Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X