Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    lmao!!!

Or when you are at work and you swear you see Nikola Tesla walk past you.... ( i know I can't believe it either!! But that is what I saw. I would have preferred to see the Ripper.)
    Lol
    That is so cool Oh thats like when i go to the shops there is a guy there he run's a shop Dreamy Donuts i swear he looks like CH my mum agree's with me ...hehehe
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
      lol:d
      that is so cool:d oh thats like when i go to the shops there is a guy there he run's a shop dreamy donuts i swear he looks like ch my mum agree's with me :d...hehehe
      sigpic

Comment

You know your a Sanctuary fan when...

You read all 7 pages of the thread and see yourself agreeing with everyone else's answers. Hehe that's me for sure.

And when you watch all of S1 and S2 in 2 days.

Julia(samcarterrules)
        sigpic
        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

When you buy a pair of shoes because Amanda was wearing them at Vanctuary and they looked really comfy. Yay, they come on Saturday! ;-)
          Last edited by katefan; 05 August 2010, 06:48 PM. Reason: spelled word wrong

Comment

When you have a bad day and the first thing you do when you get home is pop in season one and have a Sanctuary marathon until you finish with Kali part 2.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
              When you have a bad day and the first thing you do when you get home is pop in season one and have a Sanctuary marathon until you finish with Kali part 2.
              I totaly do that

When you need your Helen and John fix
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

When your housemates ask if your going to watch sanctuary at all today and of course you answer witih a yes
                sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

when you're sitting in the Doctors office and you start laughing because you have just pictured Nikola Tesla with his ridiculous mustache.
                  sigpic

Comment

When your watching another show and see CH and he's a bad guy and all you see is John Druitt
                    sigpic

Comment

when you're sitting in the Doctors office and you start laughing because you have just pictured Nikola Tesla with his ridiculous mustache.
                      Dentists office for me I can't look at my dentist without laughing because they have the same mustache!

When you have weird dreams involving Helen and John at night.
                      sigpic

Comment

Any dream involving CH is a good dream. ;-)

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                        Dentists office for me I can't look at my dentist without laughing because they have the same mustache!

When you have weird dreams involving Helen and John at night.

Comment

Originally posted by katefan View Post
                          Any dream involving CH is a good dream. ;-)
                          Oh Definitely!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh Definitely!!
                            Big Time!!
                            sigpic

Comment

When you're sitting at work and you envision John Druitt coming through the door dressed as the 1888 Jack the Ripper only in leather pants a black t and a leather trench coat.... hehe!! *happened to me today*
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow. Seriously? I wish I had those kind of daydreams. mostly I just daydream about what I's do if I had superpowers or what would happen if there was no world hunger or things like that

On topic:

When you wake up from a dream yelling "CATCH THE NUBBINS!"

I got hit by a pillow this morning for just that
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X