Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whenever you hear someone say 'liar', you have to stop yourself from screaming "YOU BLOODY LIAR!" In a British accent - (Requiem) ;D
    sigpic
    + = <3

Comment

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
      You look for the tiny little furby on a keyring you have because it looks so much like a nubbin (I can't find mine is sad)
      Originally posted by system_lord_wolf View Post
      Whenever you hear someone say 'liar', you have to stop yourself from screaming "YOU BLOODY LIAR!" In a British accent - (Requiem) ;D
      You people rule !!!

- when you wake up early ( at 4 am ) to be able to watch Sanctuary premiere on SyFy
      ( I realy woke up in this hour and I watched the premiere on PC )
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

When your at work and you cant stop thinking about your fav ship or characters
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
          When your at work and you cant stop thinking about your fav ship or characters
          - when you don't want to watch another tv show, because you would waste your time. You don't want to lost a day without watching Sanctuary
          ( I feel like that very often )

Comment

when you start researching mythological creatures and decide to go on an expedition to find them.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
              when you start researching mythological creatures and decide to go on an expedition to find them.
              When you find that this is an excellent idea! ;PP Can I come with you?
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                When you find that this is an excellent idea! ;PP Can I come with you?
                Hehe, I do it too. We are at the same boat

Comment

When You watch End of Nights and Eulogy like fifty times and still cry
                  Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
                    When You watch End of Nights and Eulogy like fifty times and still cry
                    It is true ..

Comment

Ok, which abnormal are we going to investigate? lol

*starts convoy*

I completely agree with the crying thing!

How about when you watch Stargate and can't stop thinking that Helen and Sam need to get in a catfight over Jack... Mostly Sam starts it because he is *her* man.
                      sigpic

Comment

*starts convoy*

How about when you watch Stargate and can't stop thinking that Helen and Sam need to get in a catfight over Jack... Mostly Sam starts it because he is *her* man.
                        Hehe, I would like to see SG and Sanctuary crossrover

- when you try to convice your mom to draw something about Teslen, because you know, that she is good in this thing and Teslen are a great subject for drawing

Comment

*starts convoy*

OMG I think about that HEAPS
                          Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

- when you watch TV shows and you hear the words like - Sanctuary, Ashley, creature .. and so on.. you have to think about Sanctuary.

Comment

whenever you hear the word "tesla" on Warehouse 13, you immediately think of the character played by jonathan young (happens to me every time)
                              "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                              -Brom in Eragon

Comment

- when you find out that Amanda likes Eureka, so you have to watch this TV show too

Comment

Working...
                                X