Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... when you watch Indiana Jones and you hear "Kali" .. and you have to think about Sanctuary
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
      ....you can no longer have a cup of tea without thinking about Helen Magnus
      I AM SO WITH YOU ... I always think about Helen when I drink tea. And I can't drink coffee. I haven't drunk it and I will never do it

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        ... when you watch Indiana Jones and you hear "Kali" .. and you have to think about Sanctuary
        when your forced to watch Indiana Jones in class and you hear "leap of faith" and think of the trailer or you automatically know he is gonna say leap of faith
        Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

When you download every episode of Sanctuary as soon as it's on Itunes
          sigpic

Comment

if you are about to kill your alarm clock as soon as you notice that it didn't wake you for the new Ep
            sigpic

Comment

Breathe Snow! I sent you the links to all 4 parts
              sigpic

Comment

Only one thing comes to mind when you read about the new Tesla Roadster

Coincidentally, the colours, design and tech are very Nikola appropriate, no?
                Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

when you make a drinking game out the amount of times they say dude on the show

Comment

You try not to laugh when ever anyone mentions 'Nubins'
                    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                    To thy own self... Be true
                    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

When you see a billboard about some sort of 'Tesla MRI machine' or something and feel a little confused...
                      sigpic
                      ~the guitarists~

Comment

when you wonder what Henry's favourite flavour of pop tart is

Comment

When you watch stargate and wish that Teryl would be a guest star.
                          sigpic

Comment

When you see a car with an advertisiment which says - "Druid" (.. it is how we Czechs pronounce John Druitt ) and you think about the baldie John

When you keep saying the lines from Trail Of Blood all day.
                            Spoiler:
                            "Yes, what if he's posing as the king of the lost mountain tribe and wants me for his queen? Or what if he actually needs our help?"
                            "Fine, I´ll get my stuff together ... The man comes with hidden agenda, everytime ... everytime."

Comment

When you are at home sick from work and decide to re-watch all 4 episodes of season 3
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                                When you see a car with an advertisiment which says - "Druid" (.. it is how we Czechs pronounce John Druitt ) and you think about the baldie John

When you keep saying the lines from Trail Of Blood all day.
                                Spoiler:
                                "Yes, what if he's posing as the king of the lost mountain tribe and wants me for his queen? Or what if he actually needs our help?"
                                "Fine, I´ll get my stuff together ... The man comes with hidden agenda, everytime ... everytime."
                                Dude you forgot the
                                Spoiler:
                                'That's what make him so interesting.'

Comment

Working...
                                X