Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    - when you find out that Amanda likes Eureka, so you have to watch this TV show too
    Oh Yeah i do that

When you watch all the documentaries about Nikola Tesla,JTR and mythaloical creatures
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

-You and Your twitter friends are depressed all weekend because you couldn't go to comic con and the twitter friend that was there already meet Ryan Robbins and sang Karaoke with him last year and he tweeted at her like three times

True Story *cries*
      Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

when you freak out a whole day over the season 3 trailer and you're one step from a heartattack!!!
        I'm telling you, my heart can't take much more. what am I gonna do when season 3 starts? XDD

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          when you freak out a whole day over the season 3 trailer and you're one step from a heartattack!!!
          I'm telling you, my heart can't take much more. what am I gonna do when season 3 starts? XDD
          I am so with you
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Me to
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

- when you count down the days until season three starts! ;D
              65 days to go folks! ;P
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

SAME HERE!!!

I was happy all day because I saw S3 trailer!!
                sigpic

Comment

you can't stop smiling because your mother calls you to complain about her "abnormal" children.

and she called me her little nubbin.... that was a little strange let me tell you, but YAY!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                    you can't stop smiling because your mother calls you to complain about her "abnormal" children.

and she called me her little nubbin.... that was a little strange let me tell you, but YAY!
                    Does she know about the Nubbins? ;P
                    sigpic

Comment

I had to explain it.

The woman who can tell you over the phone which episode of Stargate you are watching based off of how Tea'c says "indeed" and has watched every episode of Sanctuary with you since the begining of the show can't remember what a nubbin is. go figure.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                        I had to explain it.

The woman who can tell you over the phone which episode of Stargate you are watching based off of how Tea'c says "indeed" and has watched every episode of Sanctuary with you since the begining of the show can't remember what a nubbin is. go figure.
                        WOW. o.o

And nubbins are so cute! I could never forget them. ^^
                        sigpic

Comment

We're a stargate loving family

Its funny, I customized the clock on my desktop to look like a little pink monster. It's the wrong color, but I call it my little desktop nubbin.

On topic... You know you're a fan of sanctuary when your phone conversations with your older sister (not a sanctuary fan) goes like this.. (i'm paraphrasing)

Me: Hi Stalker

Her: Hi Cupcake, whatcha doing?

Me: Oh I'm just contemplating the significance of the scar on John druitts face during the
                          sanctuary season 3 teaser trailer that came out at comic-con. I have this theory that Helen and John interacted after she found out he was jack the ripper and shot him in the face in an alley. My shipper heart thinks that Helen had just found out she was pregnant with Ashley and having to interact with John again made her decide to freeze the embryo to keep it safe from him. Although now I'm contemplating how it was possible for Helen to freeze Ashley clear back in 1888...

Her: Thats nice. I forgot why I called.
                          sigpic

Comment

When you have a dream where the power goes out in the sanctuary and the Nubbins escape... Helen and John had a LOT of fun
                            sigpic

Comment

When your walking to the bus in the morring and you see a this little fuzzy brown thing dissapear into the bush and you swear the Nubbins have escaped ...lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                                When your walking to the bus in the morring and you see a this little fuzzy brown thing dissapear into the bush and you swear the Nubbins have escaped ...lol
                                lmao!!!

Or when you are at work and you swear you see Nikola Tesla walk past you.... ( i know I can't believe it either!! But that is what I saw. I would have preferred to see the Ripper.)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X