Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.. when you read a book about a group of people exploring old buildings and you think about Sanctuary team doing the same thing
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
      When you feel accomplished after finally managing to get your friend into Sanctuary (I finally did! )

Or

On the day that Sanctuary airs in your country you sit at work/school/college wondering how long it will be until you can go home and watch a new episode of Sanctuary, you count down the hours.

Julia(samcarterrules)
      I do that exact thing but for every new episode I'm sitting in class like SANCTUARY I NEED SANCTUARY

when you watch Alien Trespass cuz Jonathon Young is in it
      Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

When you find yourself having a hard time hating wexford when watching Stargate Atlantis.

He's just so cute with that accent!
        sigpic

Comment

.. when you are vacuuming and you think about Henry and nubbins from episode Nubbins
          I have got a suction and I am not afraid to use it

Comment

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
            I do that exact thing but for every new episode I'm sitting in class like SANCTUARY I NEED SANCTUARY

when you watch Alien Trespass cuz Jonathon Young is in it
            I saw that!
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
              I saw that!
              My mum was watching it and I was like OMG OMG OMG OMG

Comment

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
                My mum was watching it and I was like OMG OMG OMG OMG
                When i saw JY i was like Wow Tesla!!...lol
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

...when you want to go to school in USA or UK, because they speak english because Helen speaks english too

Comment

When you hear Taylor Swifts song Mine and start writting and Will and Ashley fan fic about it (i've almost finished I will post the link up as soon I have uploaded it PROMISE)

Comment

as promised http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6291417/1/Mine

Comment

.. when you read an article about Nikola Tesla and then you have dreams about Sanctuary

Comment

When the power goes out at work and you blurt out "Ok, women and geeks first! Oh wait, that's all of us!"
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                            When the power goes out at work and you blurt out "Ok, women and geeks first! Oh wait, that's all of us!"
                            Hehe, my fave one

Comment

Your best shows u a picture of her Granddad when he was younger and he looks like Jonathan Young so you're convinced that he is somehow related to JY (true story I mega eeeped)

Comment

instead of working in digital photography @ school ur using photoshop to make sanctuary pics (all the time)

Comment

Working...
                                X