Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TP: *slaps Steve's hand* You're embarrassing Tommy!
    Steve: Yeah and like that would stop Rhys! DS is right, babe - he doesn't have to look!
    TP: It's not nice to tease Tommy like that, hon!
    Steve: Okay... *wriggles round so he's in front of TP* There, now he can't see anything!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

TA: I agree with DS Tommy, Don't look if you don't like to see it . Thanks TP and Steve It was really strange when he asked me which shop I wanted to manage cos I'm fine with having one of two or three shops that we have in the area to manage so I start with "Well Preferably" and he's the master of getting a straight answer, goes to me again which shop would you like to manage, then I say the first shop that comes into my head which is also the shop that I'm currently deputy of anyway
      sigpic
      Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

DS: You don't have to be embarrassed because of Tommy, I'll just distract him. *does her best to distract Tommy and he's very distracted indeed after a short moment*

Rhys: Sometimes I think Tommy only acts embarrassed to get more attention from DS. *to TA* I'll keep my fingers crossed for you as well.

Comment

TA: I thought you were giving TP a massage, Steve

Rocky: I've give you a massage there, TA *starts massaging TA's shoulders whilst the Eddie's are trying to worm their hands down TA's bikini top*

TA: Thanks Rocky

Astor: I'm just going to relax tonight and do absolutely sod all

TA: Thanks Rhys. and I agree acting embarrassed definitely gets you more attention from either your Worshipper or Wraith
          sigpic

Comment

Steve: managing 2 or 3 shops? That's quite a responsibility, TA babe! *impressed*
            TP: SO is that what you want to do then? Will it be better hours/money?
            sigpic

Comment

TA: *To Steve* Oh it's a choice of two or three shops I'd be happy to manage, Hopefully I'll only be managing one.

*To TP* Not sure, I know that it's around 28 hrs over three or four days but the job that I went for and didn't get was £40 a week less than what I'm earning now for only 18hrs work so I reckon it would be better money for less hours
              sigpic

Comment

TP: More money for less hours is always welcome

Steve: ANd gives you more time to worship your wraithy boys
                sigpic

Comment

DS: *catches breath* I agree, less hours for more money is always a good thing! *dives into her embrace with Tommy again*

Comment

Steve: *to Rhys* I think you must be right about Tricksie Tommy there, bro! LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                      Steve: *to Rhys* I think you must be right about Tricksie Tommy there, bro! LOL
                      Rhys: Indeed. He's not as innocent as he wants us to believe.

DS: Well, I have been teaching him for over a year now!

Tommy:

Comment

Steve: *laughs and goes back to snuggling TP who's not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow*
                        sigpic

Comment

DS: I'm not eager to go to work tomorrow too. We have to go back to earth now.

Tommy: Don't be sad, we can continue snuggling at home without getting us or anyone else embarrassed.

Goodnight!

Comment

Night DS! Hope MOnday is not too awful for you! *hugs*

Steve: *blows kisses to DS and waves to Tommy and Rhys*
                            sigpic

Comment

TA: I don't think anyone is truly happy with work I'm dreading going back to work tomorrow as well

Rocky: I definitely think that Tommy is being tricksy

Everybody: Night DS, Rhys and Tommy
                              Last edited by Toddandrea; 11 April 2010, 12:36 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Steve: Understandable - you girls just want to stay and play on the hive all day
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X