Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addict:*emerges from potted plants* Wow, that was an exhausting day!

Tony: Exhausting but good.

Addict: So... I heard something about Shaun learning the stunner dance??? Perhaps Tony would like to teeeach hi-?

Tony: NO! I AM NOT TEACHING THAT -

Addict: *facepalm*
    sigpic

Comment

*Bajka and boys came to the COH.*

Bajka: I missed all stunner dances.

Marek: Don`t worry. I will dance for you.

*Marek started his stunner dance.*
      sigpic

Comment

Chris: *sees Bajka and DS are here* Are you two wearing green?

Mar: They might attack you if you pinch them. :/ *spray paints the furniture and walls in various shades of green*

Kenny: Did you have to paint my jacket too? I am the only wraith here with a green coat...

Spoiler:
        I guess no St. Patricks thing is happening. Hm, I have to go grocery shopping anyway.
        sigpic

Comment

Bajka*to Chris*: No, but we like green and we can change our clothes on green.

Gregus: We don`t know all Earth`s holidays.

Marek: I like Christmas the best.
          sigpic

Comment

Kenny: My favorite human holiday is one that is unique to Mar's country. I think it would carry over very well into wraith culture. It is a day dedicated to "pigging out" and eating everything that you see in order to honor your ancestors. *grins and flexes hands*

Chris: Or you could cheat and pin something green to whatever you already have on. I don't know much of anything about the holiday either. I am just going off of what Mar says.

Spoiler:
            That's a reference to a greedy holiday called Thanksgiving if you didn't know. I gotta run some errands. Bye!
            Last edited by Mariellelita; 17 March 2011, 12:34 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Gregus: I know this holiday. We celebrated it here on the COH.
              sigpic

Comment

KM: Now surely there are easier ways of making a wraith green than panting their coats.

Azrael: I don't even understand what you're meant to be celebrating? The replacement of a religion you like with one you don't care for?

KM: The only reason I'm bothering is because everyone thinks I'm Irish anyway and it's an excuse to see more green.

Azrael: As if you need an excuse to see more green!

*Both disappear behind potted plants*

Comment

*Shaun hands out cake and his own special concoction of wine to everyone*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

AHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Shaun gets chased by a Leprechaun*

Comment

^ You just had to bring THAT leprachaun on the COH, didn't you Shaun? *hides behind Kenny*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post

Spoiler:

AHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      *Shaun gets chased by a Leprechaun*
                      Tony: *facepalm* You would bring that into the COH wouldn't you ponce?

Addict: *jumps up into Tony's arms* I have only just stopped having nightmares about that Leprechaun!

Tony: Why don't you jump into Wewads arms?

Addict: NOT THIS AGAIN!?! *snuggles Tony despite his bad mood... avoiding said Leprechaun which continues to chase after Shaun*

Tony: This is actually hilarious

Spoiler:
                      This reminds me of something I almost said on my Harbour Cruise today. Instead of saying "The lower part of the Isle of the Dead was reserved for convicts, paupers and lunatics who were buried in unmarked graves", I almost said: "The lower part of the Isle was reserved for convicts, paupers and leprechauns who were buried in unmarked graves".
                      sigpic

Comment

Bajka: Oh, what a beautiful cake! Thanks Shaun.

Marek: Who is this small Leprechaun?

Gregus: Thank you Shaun for cake and wine. Welcome to the COH Mr. Leprechaun.
                        sigpic

Comment

Addict: Don't welcome the Leprechaun, Gregus! He's a psychopath who murders all who steal his gold!!!

Tony: You didn't steal his gold, did you Addict.

Addict: No... but it looks like Shauny did
                          sigpic

Comment

DS: *is scared at Addict's warning and snuggles into Tommy* Someone remove the leprechaun, quick!

Tommy: Calm down, he's not going to harm anyone. At least I hope so. Here, have a piece of Shaun's rainbow cake.

Comment

Addict: Unless you have his gold, he won't harm you. Doesn't stop him being creepy as hell!

Tony: It's okay, little human. *snuggles Addict*

Addict: Oh, so you're all lovey now?

Tony: *snuggles Addict tighter* I'm always lovey
                              sigpic

Comment

Gregus: Bajka! Marek! Come here! You didn`t touch gold of those man?

Marek: No.

Bajka: I ate cake. He will kill me?

Gregus: Cake was from Shaun.

Marek*to Leprechaun*: Go away or Gregus will be angry.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X