Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    *Boris hugs TP back*

Boris to Spike: It seems like an interesting game so I think some of my crew members would like to learn it. Can you send me a copy of the manual?
    Spike: Sure thing, Commander! Maybe I could do a workshop - TP learns better hands-on rather than instruction manuals!

Steve: I bet she does!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      LOL!!! Lots of folks have to work on Saturdays, sis! Mr TP and son work Saturdays too
      Like I said, I have to work Saturdays too, I just forget since i don't have to go anywhere to do it. I often can't sleep in on Saturday's because of it and wake up at the crack of dawn. So I don't even get to sleep in!! Rats!!
      sigpic
      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
        Like I said, I have to work Saturdays too, I just forget since i don't have to go anywhere to do it. I often can't sleep in on Saturday's because of it and wake up at the crack of dawn. So I don't even get to sleep in!! Rats!!
        This world is a very unfair place
        sigpic

Comment

TA: Me neither I have to be up at 6 then at work by 7:30 finish there at 12, dash across half the county to start work at the Charity Shop that I help run at 1 and finally finish for the day at 5:30
          sigpic
          Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

This world is a very unfair place
            LOL I often think the universe is playing a cruel joke on me in that all I want to do is sleep in all week, Monday through Friday, and could easily fall back to sleep in a heartbeat but on Saturday when I should get to sleep in , I wake up at 6 and can't get back to sleep!!

Boys, you just don't purr loudly enough!!

Boys: That's because WE are sleeping in!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
              TA: Me neither I have to be up at 6 then at work by 7:30 finish there at 12, dash across half the county to start work at the Charity Shop that I help run at 1 and finally finish for the day at 5:30
              *hugs*
              sigpic

Comment

That sounds hard!! I hope you get Sunday off!!
                sigpic

Comment

TA: Yep my only full day off in the week though I do only have half days Tues, Weds and Thurs to make it up *yawns* Sorry Guys but really going to have to go it's been great even if it was only the four of us and our Wraith along with Winter and Forrest.

*TA and her group all wave and say bye before heading back to Earth, leaving Winter and Forrest snuggled together on one of the recliners*
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

*Boris and Ciannwn have to return to their own hive now. They say goodbye to everyone.*

Spoiler:
                    I found the eye on Photofunia

sigpic

Comment

TA: Yep my only full day off in the week though I do only have half days Tues, Weds and Thurs to make it up *yawns* Sorry Guys but really going to have to go it's been great even if it was only the four of us and our Wraith along with Winter and Forrest.

*TA and her group all wave and say bye before heading back to Earth, leaving Winter and Forrest snuggled together on one of the recliners*
                      Night TA. Hope it goes fast tomorrow. Hugs.

*Boris and Ciannwn have to return to their own hive now. They say goodbye to everyone.*

Spoiler:
                      I found the eye on Photofunia

Awwww, yoiu've got an eye too!! Night Ciannwn. Hugs.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                        Night Ciannwn. Hugs.
                        Goodnight back. *Hugs*
                        sigpic

Comment

Night TA! *hugs*

Night Ciannwn! *hugs*

Boris, we'll come visit some day soon and learn to play black Jack... and as I recall you and me have an outstanding bet about some rum!!! LOL

That eye pic is just so gorgeous, isnl;t it ? And wraithy green too! There'll be eye siggies all over GW soon!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Boris, we'll come visit some day soon and learn to play black Jack... and as I recall you and me have an outstanding bet about some rum!!! LOL
                            *Boris pauses in the doorway and turns to TP*

Boris: Our drinking contest could take place at the beach party.

Ciannwn: There's always a good stock of rum at the Tavern.

That eye pic is just so gorgeous, isnl;t it ? And wraithy green too! There'll be eye siggies all over GW soon!!!
                            I love it. Must try and make a siggie from it some time.
                            sigpic

Comment

*Boris pauses in the doorway and turns to TP*

Boris: Our drinking contest could take place at the beach party.

Ciannwn: There's always a good stock of rum at the Tavern.

I love it. Must try and make a siggie from it some time.

TP: You're on, Boris!!!

Steve *facepalm* Oh no, not that again... what am I going to do with this woman?

Cianwwn, I know you'd love learning to make sigs, but if for whatever reason you donlt get round to it, let me know, cos I still have the template for the ones I made for me and SW and I'd be happy to make one for you
                              sigpic

Comment

Boris to Steve: Nothing wrong with a drinking contest.

Cianwwn, I know you'd love learning to make sigs, but if for whatever reason you donlt get round to it, let me know, cos I still have the template for the ones I made for me and SW and I'd be happy to make one for you
                                I'd really appreciate it if you could make one for me. I find them very fiddly when the space is limited.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X