Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TA: *Calls over* Thanks Craig

Eddie's: Oh Cakes and Cookies *all but one race out of the Jacuzzi and grab the food before dashing back in*

Eddie's: Thanks Craig
    sigpic
    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

TP: *rushes through to grab a packed lunch from the worshippers kitchens on way to work*
      Todd: *rushes after TP waving USB stick in the air* Don't forget this, Snuggle Bunny - you promised to write more of my new story over lunch break!
      Seth & Spike: *rush after TP* We're coming with you.
      Todd: I'm Commander, me first
      TP: Oh come on you three - there's room for all of you!
      *all pile into cruiser and fly off to TP's work*
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*DS and her boys sneak in and get into the hot tub to relax during lunch break*

Comment

TP: tap, tap, tap *looks up from keyboard and waves to DS and Tommy* *winks at Rhys* tap, tap, tap
          Todd: Have you got to my big heroic scene yet, TP
          TP: Sorry, Todd tap, tap, tap
          Todd: She's so easily distracted!
          sigpic

Comment

*Craig leaves energy-cakes for TP*

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              TP: tap, tap, tap *looks up from keyboard and waves to DS and Tommy* *winks at Rhys* tap, tap, tap
              Todd: Have you got to my big heroic scene yet, TP
              TP: Sorry, Todd tap, tap, tap
              Todd: She's so easily distracted!
              DS: I know that problem, Wraith distract me too!

Rhys: there's nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                DS: I know that problem, Wraith distract me too!

Rhys: there's nothing wrong with that.
                *Craig leaves nutella-topped cakes to distract DS some more, then scoots back home to PA*

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                  *Craig leaves nutella-topped cakes to distract DS some more, then scoots back home to PA*
                  Tommy: Nutella?

DS: Thanks, Craig! Now you've sucessfully distracted not only me but Tommy. *feeds bits of nutella-topped cake to a purring Tommy*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                    Tommy: Nutella?

DS: Thanks, Craig! Now you've sucessfully distracted not only me but Tommy. *feeds bits of nutella-topped cake to a purring Tommy*
                    *TA adds to the distraction by leaving out a industrial sized jar of nutella out for the three of them whilst also leaving out some boxes of energy bars for TP.*

TA: I may hate one of my jobs time wise but the perks of ordering what I want to, when I want to are well worth it, dig in guys.
                    sigpic

Comment

TP: tap, tap, tap *looks up from keyboard and waves* thanks for the cakes and stuff, folks tap, tap, tap
                      Todd: You're almost finished, my Pet, and then I will give you your reward
                      TP: tap, tap, tap (but faster! )
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                        *TA adds to the distraction by leaving out a industrial sized jar of nutella out for the three of them whilst also leaving out some boxes of energy bars for TP.*
                        Tommy: Thanks, TA! I loooove nutella!

DS: Yummy! Darling, I think you might have a bit of nutella on your chin, shall I take care of the removal?

Tommy: Sure, go ahead.

Comment

*TA spies TP on her keyboard*

TA: Sorry TP I could only get a box of 60 energy bars but if you do need some more I'll be quite happy to order some. , hope your reward is worth the effort .

Eddie's: You're going to get your own reward for getting through another day now TA not to mention being sat at that Bus Stop frantically scribbling some more of our AU Eddie's own story.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yay! I'm finished!!! (posted on dA, about to post on FF)
                            Todd: *sweeps TP up in his arms* Time for your reward now!
                            sigpic

Comment

TA: Have fun you two. Only got to Chapter 2 so far as completely knackered and have to be up at four tomorrow but what I have read was fantastic and really good as always.

Eddie's: Come On TA, you manage a whole two more pages of the AU Eddie's story and we're waiting to give you your own reward.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                                TA: Have fun you two. Only got to Chapter 2 so far as completely knackered and have to be up at four tomorrow but what I have read was fantastic and really good as always.

Eddie's: Come On TA, you manage a whole two more pages of the AU Eddie's story and we're waiting to give you your own reward.
                                Wow! That was quick!!! Sleep well and hope you enjoy the rest - remember the warning - there be Todd whump
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X