Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*TA gets carried on to the COH and put in to the Jacuzzi by her Eddie that isn't with Geeky and he turns the bubbles up full before sliding in next to her and pulling her into a hug*

TA: Ow, I ache all over, I'm completely knackered and I've got to be up for work in the morning
    sigpic
    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

aawww, that's just what you need at the end of a long, hard day! Our boys always know just what we need, donlt they?
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
        *TA gets carried on to the COH and put in to the Jacuzzi by her Eddie that isn't with Geeky and he turns the bubbles up full before sliding in next to her and pulling her into a hug*

TA: Ow, I ache all over, I'm completely knackered and I've got to be up for work in the morning
        RA, Eddie here is wondering if you;d like him to come help you relax - he'd like to see his clone and thinks you should have an Eddie on both sides to snuggle up and purr in stereo!
        sigpic

Comment

TA: I think you mean me TP so yes please it'll be nice to see Eddie again.

Eddie (Clone): Yeah Bro get your butt over here for a visit
          sigpic
          Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
            TA: I think you mean me TP so yes please it'll be nice to see Eddie again.

Eddie (Clone): Yeah Bro get your butt over here for a visit

Yeo that was me, hon!
            Eddie is already ove rthere and snuggling with everythjing he's got! He wants to stay a day or 2 to help get you thru your tough work days
            He just thinks you can't manage with only one of him!!!

he's in a VERY good mood so you're in for a treat, sweetie *hugs*
            sigpic

Comment

*DS, Tommy and Rhys come in, carrying a huge basket filled with chocolate eggs and place eggs on every table near the recliners*

DS *munching a chocolate egg* Snuggling AND chocolate, what could be better?

Comment

Not much, DS!
                Am nursing a bad cold and off work sick, so pardon me if I don't come over and hug you or your boys

*snuggles down between Aurel and Spike with a chocolate easter egg*
                AUrel & Spike:*wave to Rhys and Tommy and blow kisses to DS*We're immune to TP's germs now!
                sigpic

Comment

DS *waves to TP and blows kisses to Aurel and Spike* Argh, a cold again?

Rhys: It's a good thing Wraith have such great immune systems otherwise we wouldn't be able to care for our worshippers in case they're sick.

Comment

I'm afraid with Mr TP working with the general public on buses all day long he tends to bring home every germ that's going! Not helped by air/con at work
                    I tend to get 2 or 3 a year - last one was before xmas.

Aurel: We're getting good at looking after sick humans!
                    Spike: I still think we should just juice 'em up!
                    sigpic

Comment

Same here, hubby brings back all kinds of germs from school and DS junior catches them at the toddlers group too. I hate colds.

Rhys: Juicing up is always a good idea.

DS: It doesn't help against colds though usually.

Rhys: No, but it makes us both feel better.

Comment

Thanks for that Rhys! That actually made me laugh and cheered me up! *blows kisses to Rhys*
                        Spike: Cheered me up too!

It must be awful trying to cope with a miserable toddler when you feel awful yourself I didn't cope too well with son at toddler age, so you have my admiration *hugs*
                        I just realised the time and I haven't eaten all day, so I better go grab some lunch. Nice to chat to you DS and hope to TTY again soon
                        Meanwhile - get writing more chapters! LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

Thanks for that Rhys! That actually made me laugh and cheered me up! *blows kisses to Rhys*
                          Spike: Cheered me up too!

It must be awful trying to cope with a miserable toddler when you feel awful yourself I didn't cope too well with son at toddler age, so you have my admiration *hugs*
                          I just realised the time and I haven't eaten all day, so I better go grab some lunch. Nice to chat to you DS and hope to TTY again soon
                          Meanwhile - get writing more chapters! LOL
                          Rhys: My pleasure! You know, S&P is my favourite topic.

Luckily DS junior usually only has a mild case of blocked nose while everyone else is lying in bed *touches wood*.
                          Writing more chapters is difficult at the moment, the next thing I want to finish is the colouring of the next page Hive 53 which should be done in a few days, then I can throw myself into writing again, Rhys is a great source of inspiration for me and does his best to provide me with ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                            Rhys: My pleasure! You know, S&P is my favourite topic.

Luckily DS junior usually only has a mild case of blocked nose while everyone else is lying in bed *touches wood*.
                            Writing more chapters is difficult at the moment, the next thing I want to finish is the colouring of the next page Hive 53 which should be done in a few days, then I can throw myself into writing again, Rhys is a great source of inspiration for me and does his best to provide me with ideas.

So many ideas, so little time

I;m sure Rhys makes sure you do your research most thoroughly, too!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                              So many ideas, so little time

I;m sure Rhys makes sure you do your research most thoroughly, too!
                              Indeed. I often wish the days should be longer than just 24 hours.

He does! And he's very enthusiastic and helpful too.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                                Indeed. I often wish the days should be longer than just 24 hours.

He does! And he's very enthusiastic and helpful too.
                                Either that or a lottery win so we donlt havevto work

Who;d have thought wraith could be so thoughtful, eh
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X