Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
    (The video of Bullseye is finished !) & since i had Sally clips on hand at the time i made a short one of her for HR. HOPEFULLY this time the Sexy Steve video isn't blocked !!
    The song on the Bullseye video pretty much sounds like the COH! I just realized how nicely his hair sways as he walks.

Sally looks beautiful. The Steve video is blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
      (The video of Bullseye is finished !) & since i had Sally clips on hand at the time i made a short one of her for HR. HOPEFULLY this time the Sexy Steve video isn't blocked !!

Sally
      Spoiler:
      I love it! Sally in slow motion=win! Damn just look at her eyes there like 12 seconds in. Hachi machi She really was a BAMF as well
      My videos
      My art
      sigpic

Comment

KM: Awesome videos WS! And great cookies, Tony. We do have some mildly psychotic forms of therapy around here, don't we?

Azrael: So many wewads, so little time. I must say, It's a testament to Tony's self control that that puny human is still breathing.

Comment

*Thunks again at Steve vid* He is just so godamned GORGEOUS!!!! Thank you WS!

Steve: *blows kisses at WS*

I watched the Spike one again... *sigh*... that bit at the end when he stands up afetr running off the block, and he leans his head back and... *THUNK*

Steve: *to Spike* I;m think you and me might have to swap for a night... Princess misses you, bro

sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Gorgeous vids!

Rhys: *takes a leftover wewads cookie and examines it curiously* What the heck...?

DS: *takes the cookie out of his hands* Let me show you what that's for. *destroys the wewads in what would be an extremely painful way if the cookie was sentient*

Rhys: *gulp* I didn't know you could be this cruel! *edges away from DS*

Comment

Azrael: You girls are terrifying sometimes...

Comment

*fans self after watching the videos.* I can't decide which one is the best.
                The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  DS: *takes the cookie out of his hands* Let me show you what that's for. *destroys the wewads in what would be an extremely painful way if the cookie was sentient*

Rhys: *gulp* I didn't know you could be this cruel! *edges away from DS*
                  Orb: Good thing that was not some sort of voodoo cookie.

Bullseye: *telepathically gets an image of what Tau'ri voodoo dolls are*

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                    *fans self after watching the videos.* I can't decide which one is the best.
                    The Sally one of course
                    My videos
                    My art
                    sigpic

Comment

I think you'll find the best one was Steve... or Spike... no, Steve... SPike... Steve, definitely Steve...

Steve: Just as well WS didn't make one for Greg and Todd and Eddie, or she;d be REALLY confused!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh TP. How can you choose?

Azrael: With great difficulty, apparently.

Comment

Leeta: I think Steve and Sally's video made me want to fan myself.

Alec: Oh great. I hope WS doesn't make a video of you know who.
                          The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

TP: Would that be Shaun, then Alec?

Steve:
                            sigpic

Comment

KM: I thought he was referring to Astor. Or Bob.

Azrael: Who knows with you girls?

Comment

TP: *to Azrael* Are you implying that I;m a floozie when it comes to Wraith?

Steve: And if he was, he;d be right, Princess

TP: Hmmpphhh! *pouts*

Greg: *to Steve* You know, she does that almost as prettily as you do, bro!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X