Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

Well, Bob they had to make sure he had stupid hair so you and th e boys would look even more extra gorgeous in comparison
    Bob: Indeed. His hair will look dated quite soon. Male bimbo... I have fabulous hair.

geek: soft and silky *dreams*
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
      Indeed we must whump Ronon because he doesn't understand the errors of his ways. Humans are a virus... Wraith are superior.
      Orb: I hated him the most them he knocked that tray of biscuits from Ellia's hands. I actually jumped in my seat.

Bullseye: *comforts and snuggles Orb*

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
        Orb: I am in the mood for ice cream, topped with Ronon cookie crumbles. *sets out different flavors of ice cream, grabs some chocolate, and breaks the cookies over the ice cream*
        *Bob smiles wildly*
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

You could get the cat to lick the icing off with their raspy tongue!!!!! LOL

*Orb and Bullseye join in*

Orb: Hello, everyone! *grabs whatever treats are available*

Bullseye: The Ronon cookie whumping is encouraged, but remember this, worshippers, we wraith can’t feed on them if they are already dead.

Orb: Geeky, that is a great new avatar you have there!
          Glomps Orb and Bullseye.

Orb: I am in the mood for ice cream, topped with Ronon cookie crumbles. *sets out different flavors of ice cream, grabs some chocolate, and breaks the cookies over the ice cream*
          Look at all the wonderful ways we can torture them over and over again!!
          sigpic
          Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Orb: I hated him the most them he knocked that tray of biscuits from Ellia's hands. I actually jumped in my seat.

geeky: Indeed. It was so sad to see. He was really rude to Ellia. He attacked her. She was much younger than him. Coward.

*Bob and Kenny agree with Orb*

Comment

Orb: Do you think Shep's elf-like ears are real or are they cosmetic surgery?

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                Look at all the wonderful ways we can torture them over and over again!!
                Indeed! We can be very creative.

Comment

Oooh! Crumbled Ronon cookies... I bet that's REALLY painful !!!! LOL

Bob: Indeed. His hair will look dated quite soon. Male bimbo... I have fabulous hair.

geek: soft and silky *dreams*
                  Indeed you do, Bob... soft, fluffy dreadlocks that Geeky can snuggle in close to

Exactly, Orb! There was no need for that kind of behaviour at all. Ellia showed him up for the barbarian he truely is.

Seth: TP believes in respect and good manners

Although I;d be struggling to show good manners with those two!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

LOL I vote for real. Noone in the armed forces chooses to look like an elf. Of course, his buddies could have knocked him out and had it done as a joke!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Kenny: Of course! Geeky has movies nights at her place and he looks like an elf! WTH it can't be natural.

Oooh! Crumbled Ronon cookies... I bet that's REALLY painful !!!! LOL

Indeed you do, Bob... soft, fluffy dreadlocks that Geeky can snuggle in close to

Exactly, Orb! There was no need for that kind of behaviour at all. Ellia showed him up for the barbarian he truely is.

Seth: TP believes in respect and good manners

Although I;d be struggling to show good manners with those two!
                        Bob: Indeed it does. No sympathy for the enemy. *crushes a Sheppard and a Ronon cookie*

Kenny: Exactly. A barbarian... I'm surprised Sheppard didn't ask him to play nice.

Comment

Kenny: Of course! Geeky has movies nights at her place and he looks like an elf! WTH it can't be natural.
                          Orb: The first thing I thought when I saw them is that they were surgically shaped.

http://poundedink.com/pointed-elf-ea...-myth-or-real/

*kisses one of Bullseye's superior Wraith ears*

Comment

Orb: The first thing I thought when I saw them is that they were surgically shaped.

LMAO!!! Great link. The guy actually looks better with the elf ears!!
                            sigpic

Comment

INdeed - wraith have such lovely, neat ears *scampers off to kiss each ear on Seth, SPike, Greg and Eddie* Yep, eight beautifully perfect ears
                              sigpic

Comment

geeky: Ah Either Sheppard had surgery or he was oddly born like that.

wow it looks neat! nice link. Makes sense

Comment

Working...
                                X