Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
    I think most people wouldn't like the cold weather here in Canada (east coast).
    It's cold more than half of the year.
    I think I might love it there in the summer, but come winter I don't want to be any further North than I am now!! You probably have winters a lot like TP has.
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

I think I would like it in Canada and Scotland. It never snows enough here in the winter.

Are there any nice warm places on Earth that has perfect weather? *sighs* I doubt it, lol.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
        I think I might love it there in the summer, but come winter I don't want to be any further North than I am now!! You probably have winters a lot like TP has.
        Probably. Well you would be surprised it can be really get warm and humid in the summer. People complain that it's too cold, then (for a short time) that it's too hot...

wraith wraith wraith
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Probably. Well you would be surprised it can be really get warm and humid in the summer. People complain that it's too cold, then (for a short time) that it's too hot...

wraith wraith wraith
          What do your tiemps run there? Ours run in tne mid to upper 90's in the summer. Plus the humidity. Sometimes we get trapped in heat wave and then its stays above 100 with low in the 90's at night. I hate those.
          sigpic

Comment

I think we're lucky if we get a heatwave for 2 weeks in the high summer! Scottish definition of heatwave being anything more than 20C fro two days running!!!

wraith, Todd, wraith, Steve
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              I think we're lucky if we get a heatwave for 2 weeks in the high summer! Scottish definition of heatwave being anything more than 20C fro two days running!!!

I think I would really like that though for summer. I don't do well with heat. It makes me sick.

Eddie wraith Eddie wraith Eddie wraith Oooouch!! That hurt, Todd. Okay, Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd , Todd,Todd is Godd!!
              sigpic

Comment

I think I would really like that though for summer. I don't do well with heat. It makes me sick.

Eddie wraith Eddie wraith Eddie wraith Oooouch!! That hurt, Todd. Okay, Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, Tood , Todd,Todd is Godd!!
                Me too. I get such headaches when it is too hot out.
                sigpic

Comment

What do your tiemps run there? Ours run in tne mid to upper 90's in the summer. Plus the humidity. Sometimes we get trapped in heat wave and then its stays above 100 with low in the 90's at night. I hate those.
                  Well it can be about 30C in the summer (plus the humidity - which I also hate).

Well 20C is not too bad. It's better than anything above that. It's too warm in my opinion. I don't like the summer very much...

Bob the lovely wraith ...
                  Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Never getting above 15C even in summer gets a bit wearing though...

... LOL!!! We're none of us ever happy with what we have, are we???

Steve: Speak for yourself - I;m happy with you, Princess!

Me too, baby, me too
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Me too, baby, me too
                      LOL. Indeed. It's 15C right now where I am and I like it. The summer heat makes me feel sick.

Bob: She likes the fall season...
                      Geeky: that's right.

Comment

Well it can be about 30C in the summer (plus the humidity - which I also hate).

Well 20C is not too bad. It's better than anything above that. It's too warm in my opinion. I don't like the summer very much...

Bob the lovely wraith ...
                        How is Bob? Eddie and Greg miss him on their pirating adventures!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I guess not. It must be because today's a tuesday. There is nothing to do in the beginning of the week.

*stretches*
                          sigpic

Comment

Me too, baby, me too
                            Seems that none of us like the heat TP and would trade with you. Summer only. I don't want your winters.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                              I guess not. It must be because today's a tuesday. There is nothing to do in the beginning of the week.

*stretches*
                              LOL What? No parties to go to? I've been doing a lot of reading!! (Six small novels plus some short stories in the last week!)
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL What? No parties to go to? I've been doing a lot of reading!!
                                No, I wish there were some.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X